{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
title:{Th horrors of suprise magazines.}

Haiix ==ll
Today veri de.
DISADVANTAGE ._.ll
Morning go sch nthing much.
Bah bah black sheep any any woo.
LOL.
Englishhhh.
Do th w/s so si.
But a councilor come in wif a box.
That's when my nightmare begin ==ll
At first found out is magazine.
Ok lor.
GO collect lor.
JieNi tkaing I sign my name.
Then all look at me laughin'
No idea why ._.ll
I open th box take th magazine, ...
OMG COVER PAGE PANDA.
NO WONDER ALL STARE AT ME LA.
ALL LAUGHING.
AND THEN PATRICK WALK PASS MY TABLE STILL MAKE SURE I SEE TH COVER PAGE.
==
LiHai lor.
Emooooooooooo.
Aft eng, Netbal match :3
We vs Japan pheons.
During warm up I keep getting hit by th ball ==
We play against them.
1st half both teams no score.
Break me and some others go prac shooting.
2nd half hot le we all.
Scored 3((:
I played pretty well compared to my other games whr im TOTALLY sacred of th ball ==ll
JooQee and Eunice ace!
They are our team 'scorers'
^^
So next, ...
OMG!?
WE GOING AGAINST THAILAND TIGERS FROM GROUP B FOR 1ST PLACE!?
...
~.~ll
Cause rd 1 end le.
So playoffs is lyk 1st from each team battle for champion title.
2nd from each team battle for 3rd and 4th.
You get wad I mean.
we mus jiiay0uus lerhhhs!
Recess lalalalala~
Science SOMEONE ask cher why dun go thru th magazine.
SPARE ME T.T
History no vids.
BOOOOOOOOORIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!
Mother Tounge we do th 9 ri zi thingy.
So hard D:
JOELYN GOT A LOLLIPOP FOR KNOWING HOW TO WRITE FAN!
D:
1st to hand in th fan thingy was YeonHao and ShuiYuan.
Some how I expected tat ==ll
2nd was Eugene.
THAT, I did not expect.
3rd was Patrick.
Speechlessssssss.
YiHan was 4th.
She IS a pro.
5th was me.
CAUSE I ANYHOW DO :D
Aft tat check ma.
I got one word is write one 'go' ( in han yu ping yin, not eng )
So teacher's expression was lyk 'wth?'
I was laughing bloodily at myslef at first cher nvr say my name.
Happy lor.
Aft tat he say my name.
Happy ((: become >> wan die ==ll
Then go home.
On th way to sch gate Patrick veri li hai lor.
I wif Yuki and Timothy toking bout lollipop ( Ok I strted th topic :D )
Then he suddenly say wad my birthday he buy one green ballon giv me as bamboo flavour lollipop.
Or smthing lyk tat.
I hav stm rofls.
Then he keep putting th panda pic at his face.
I wan hit him SiYao go defend him.
After that I actually seperate from Yuki.
Saw her again I called out to her.
Si Yao behind her ma.
Sun bian go dis him >:)
EVIL ROFLS.
Then suddenly pat come wif th magazine again ==ll
Me, Yuki, Si Yao and Him were down thr at th bus stop 'quarrellin lyk no body buisness'.
Then Joelyn they all came ((:
Bus came aft tat.
At first me and Yuki at center.
Then we decide go behind sit wif Hui Min they all.
Passing by SiYao and Patrick, SiYao go flash th panda magazine==ll
Me and Yuki go hit his head LOL.
I went to CWP eat lunch.
Saw Johnathan and Hui Shi.
AT FIRST I DID NOT REALISE JOHN WAS THR D:
PSPS.
Then aft tat Nat call me.
She and cl come join me at Mac.
Then we went home.
I took same bus as CL.
Nat took 900.
On bus me cl tok bout a few things.
Then I got off bus stop le D:
Now listenning to San Dome No Sakura by High and Mighty Color.
SO NICE D:
HIGH AND MIGHTY COLOR ROX!

9/09/2008 04:12:00 PM;

N {LA VOISINE}

profile here.

N {ATRIBUIR}

Layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}



N {MELOMANE}

anything here.

N {AMI}

{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}


N {DISCOURIR}

tagboard here.

N {DEMENTI}

its a free country(:





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com