Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
title:{
Stalker .}
TODAY WAS WEIIIRD ._.
We did th teaching and learning survey in th morning.
SIIIIANZ.
Then chinese left a few mins onli.
Cher say one story si bei confusing ==ll
Sciiienceeeeee.
Nthing.
Maths we do th graphs thingy damnnn fun lol =\
THEN CHER SAY WAD, USE MY NAME FOR TH GRAPH.
SOME PPL SAY WHY USE APPLE, DUN USE PANDA OR BAMBOO OR LOLLIPOP.
I was lyk, diiao.
Then we hav to draw cellphone as homework.
Someone go ask why cannot draw panda==
Timothy still say wad use panda wallpaper ofr his handphone.
Then recess.
SiYao went home o.oll
Get well soon~
Geog we down thr copy th EOY things.
Then I copy until wan sleep lerr.
Home ecccccccc.
I bo bring text book ;x
Then Keep changing places.
Change until Heng Ting sit btwn me and Nadia =\
Then Roger beside me also.
I hear them tok can faint ==
But I got crap abit wif them also x.x
Until tio cher scold >.
Aft sch go DnT room wif Nadia.
She wan to stalk Hafiz to get bak her diary.
LOL HE GONE LE D:
Then we go down find him.
Then saw him!!!
Patrick noe we finding him keep shouting his name.
==
On th bus anyhow crap.
I keep almost fall lor.
THEN NADIA ALMOST FALL ONTO PATRICK.
TCH SO CLOSE!
D:
LOLOLOLOL ;x
Then we went of th stop pretend folo Patrick cause Hafiz also thr.
In th end decide dun stalk Hafiz cause he lyk bad moood.
Then we went CWP.
I CALLED SOME PPL GAYLORDS.
LOL :D
Then we went to CWP ( Me and Nadia )
She treat me sushi :)
Then, went comics connection.
I GOT MY VONGOLA RING! YAY~
:D:D
Happy~!
I also bought a cutee bunnyy hp strap :3
Nadia bought a shirt lyk keychain.
Then we went mac awhile I went home.
Then jus now I played audi wif maine babyyy.
Candice came awhile then go.
Me and Baby kept tlaking bout our life~
Today Mr Ewan got birthday party my dad dun let me go :'(
Hate my dad larhhhs.
Anyways,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. EWAN, HERE'S A LETTER FOR YOU!
Dear Mr Ewan,
Happy birthday to you<3
Thnk you for guiding me through the world of dance while I was under your guidance!
You made me fell in love with 3 things.
Dance, Music and da world of hip hop!
I wish you a very happy birthday and hope you win every competition in the future that you participate!
I will always remenber the times I was under your guidance.
Happy Bithday Mr Ewan :D
Wishing you the best,
Crystal :D
9/17/2008 10:02:00 PM;
N
{LA VOISINE}
profile here.
N
{ATRIBUIR}
Layout
RAHH;{
/designer
}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{
/font
}
N
{MELOMANE}
anything here.
N
{AMI}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
N
{DISCOURIR}
tagboard here.
N
{DEMENTI}
its a free country(:
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com