Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
title:{
Roller Blader;d}
Yo~!
Tired lehhs x.x
MOrning wake up realise I yst whole day forget off my hp th music player.
==ll
Lucky hp still left one batt ;x
Strted doing my E-Learning.
Okok ~.~ll
I failed my maths and chinese ==ll
Wad shyt siolz.
Aft tat I called Joelyn cause intended to go to her house.
Background hear someone call me 'bello'
==
They still not done.
I went to eat my lunchh.
YAY~ My mum cooked my fav fried rice (:
Later they called me.
Say can go le.
Go lor.
I wait th bus so freaking long kae ==
First bus did not even stop.
Cause got another number bus thr.
Wad shyt siolz ==
Boarded th 2nd one.
Finally reach le.
So lonq ==
I dunno whr they LOL.
=\
Finally found them at basketball court.
Onli saw Joelyn, Zhen Ling, Shi Jing and Yi Han.
Strted wearing my Roller Blades along wif Yihan and Zhen Ling:D
So long no roller blade le T.T
Suddenly Hui Min, Si Yao and Patrick came.
They were cycling lol.
No wonder nvr see them.
Then Patrick while I wearing my blades go knock my back ==
QU SI BAH.
Finally done wearing :D
Skated one round wif YiHan.
We damn scared of Hui Min who was playing basketball(WE WERE SKATING IN TH COURT.)
Then uhhh 'HELPED' Zhen Ling prac skating.
Si Yao went home cause he had fever.
Uhhhh, get well soon?
We went around skating then they all go buy bubble tea in their bicycles except me, Zhen Lign and Shi Jing.
We slacked thr lyk nobody's buisness.
Suddenly got some boys ask us can borrow Joelyn's basketball.
We were lyk sorry, isn't ours >.<
THEN TH PEOPLE WHO WENT TO BUY BUBBLE TEA FINALLY CAME BAK.
SO LONGGGGGGG.
._.
I damn unlucky lor==
My bubble tea leaking ==ll
WTH LA.
Then we went to th place where th Fu Shan Park sign board is.
So nice.
But on th way thr I got alot of trouble ==
Then suddenly Ms Hu call YiHan hp.
Say she nvr do her eng.
She say she got do.
So everyone panick go ask Ms Hu they got finish or not.
She say I nvr finish maths ==
Wth?
I got lor.
I clearly rmb throwing my stuff from my table while doing it cause it was so DAMN FREAKING HARD.
._.
LOLx.
Then all down thr complain complain.
So go up Joelyn's house.
Cause her mother called bout th e learning.
GAWDDDDDDDD.
D:
Went up.
On th way hav to climb steps.
GOT WATER OMG.
MY SKATES ARE SENSITIVE TO WATER D:
Some how I made it to Joelyn's house in one piece.
==ll
Then we checked and all.
Patrick went home~
Then girls down thr do homework.
I PLAY K RIDER AGAIN LOL.
=p
Lame right?
Then we walked to cwp.
YiHan left Joelyn's skates downstair D:
LOL LUCKY NO ONE TAKE.
MIRACLE SIOL NO ONE TAKE.
I went to walk ard CWP wif ZhenLing.
Others went home.
Went buy thing eat then go Comics Connection.
I SAW TH VONGOLA SKY RING!
GAWDDD.
AND IT CAME WIF TH SIMILIAR CHAIN TSUNA USE TO WEAR TH RING ROUND HIS NECK!
GAWDDDD.
No monehhh._.
So I reserved it :D
I thursday then collect cause I tomolo got CCA.
Can't wait to get it!
Then went home.
Ate KFC for dinner.
IM BORED AND TIRED.
9/16/2008 08:07:00 PM;
N
{LA VOISINE}
profile here.
N
{ATRIBUIR}
Layout
RAHH;{
/designer
}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{
/font
}
N
{MELOMANE}
anything here.
N
{AMI}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
N
{DISCOURIR}
tagboard here.
N
{DEMENTI}
its a free country(:
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com