Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Friday, September 12, 2008
title:{
MOONCAKEEEEEEEEEE.}
TODAY VERI DE WEIRD.
._.
Art lesson si bei pek cek.
Cher ask for organic shape, PATRICK GO GIV PANDA.
AND CHER SAY CAN.
AND SHE WRITE ON TH BOARD.
ZAO SI AH!?
T.T
Th new cher veri sian and strict ==ll
ENGLISH!
I keep wanting to sleep.
x.xll
RECESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
Me and Joelyn make mooncake.
x.xll
Joelyn th one they use for selling.
Mine use for demo.
We all go eat.
THEN YIHAN AND JOELYN IN TH HALL FAKE EAT MY ONE GOT STOMACH ACHE LOL.
WTHWTHWTH!
CHINESEEEEEEEEEEE.
Lalala.
Me and HengTing down thr toking bout Naruto ~.~ll
Games also.
Then bewtween interval I go hit SiYao REAL hard.
;d
I was lyk running away.
Hide behind tables he cannot catch ma.
So he go sit at Timothy's place.
Which is beside me.
BUT MS CHRISTINA CAME LE!
YAYS!
SAVED.
TYS MS. C!
So he go bak his place.
But I tio warning by him.
x.xll
Then aft sch go downstairs wif han and joelyn do th dunno wad ques.
So hard ==ll
Then suddenly someone beat me from behind, asking if I got any points le.
Patrick Lee and Toh Si Yao =\
So everyone crowd round th ques lyk mad cows.
I go canteen eat since I was SOOOOOOOOOO stupid until I dunno how to ans ==ll
Saw Hui Min.
She treat me eat one tangyuan wif one of her cupon :D
TYS<3
Ms joyce make some VERI big de =\
Then Patrick come.
He also go exchange one of th tang yuan.
Then Kevin said can go her le ma.
So I went to ask him.
THEN PATRICK GO GIV ME HIS TANG YUAN CAUSE HE DUN WAN.
I ALREADI HAV ONE TOO MANY LE HE STILL GIB ME x.xll
I use my file as a tray lyk tat.
Then went bus stop.
Joelyn also thr.
I sneak th tang yuan on th bus.
._.
Then I behind wif Patrick, SiYao, Kevin and Joelyn.
BUT SHE GOT OFF IMMEDIETLY AT TH NXT STOP.
Cause th boys told her tat if her ticket dun hab th sticker, she cannot use it to exchange points.
To get tat sticker u nid to exchange for one of th food.
LOL.
Anyway, she went.
On th bus th 3 idiots down thr bully me.
I pinched and hit them in return ==ll
Suffer thr lol.
I go interchange meet blog shopper Michelle.
I got my Jap fan and mickey mouse keychain :)
YAYS!
Now watching old animes^^
Ciiaociiao~!
9/12/2008 02:24:00 PM;
N
{LA VOISINE}
profile here.
N
{ATRIBUIR}
Layout
RAHH;{
/designer
}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{
/font
}
N
{MELOMANE}
anything here.
N
{AMI}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
N
{DISCOURIR}
tagboard here.
N
{DEMENTI}
its a free country(:
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com