Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
title:{
Modernnn.}
Today veri blehhh.
._.
MOrning no assembly.
Yay?
BUT DAMN FUNNY LOR SCIENCE.
AT first is Yeon Hao fall asleep.
LOLx.
Then Shui Yuan sit up straight sleep.
OK TAT WAS MAJOR LOL.
I heard someone say he meditating.
==?
LOLx.
THEN NXT THEY BOTH SLEEP.
~.~ll
Maths I bo bring tb.
Sit on floor.
Siian.
Can slack so not bad ;)
Recess.
Lala.
English.
I dunno.
I was B-O-R-E-D.
:)
DnT.
We go th workshop :D
FUN SEH.
But scary :3
LHT AND ROGER VERY BAD.
Cause at first I wan go out they dun let me.
Then I go under table.
Second time I decided dun bother wif them jus crawl under table.
I got out le.
They decided to go find cher.
I WAS LYK, "...WTF!?"
Then aft sch I went mac wif Tim, Lyn, Han and Jing.
(LOL. SHORTCUTS.)
Then I go bak sch.
Oh ya.
I PLAY TH TWENTY CENT GAME.
I USE ONE TWENTY CENT COIN.
II GOT 2 CHIPS.
TIMOTHY CURSED ME LOL.
I go science lab find ms hu.
Fun nyahhh :3
We did th test wif cabbage.
IT SMEELLED NICE DARN IT.
Then going washroom chng clothe saw Sharifah.
She was lyk hiding from me cause I will ask about my lollipop :3
Saw her lor.
Go pester her :)
Deicded not to le then walk away.
She hit me wif her file T.T
LOLx.
I rest at one corner for modern dance.
Then originally alone thr.
But th other 2 seniors that not participating come join me.
Cause I looked lonely :D
One of them is Jasmin.
I dunno th other one's name x.xll
After that, one of them I dunno go thr.
Then me and Jasmin were toking bout lots of things.
She is veriiiiiiiiiii nice <3
Today modern dance veri less ppl come.
All skip ==
I BACK PAIN STILL COME UHHHHS.
SO GUD RIGHT?
LOL.
THen go home.
I realliiiiii confused now.
Leo from Tekken 6 got some fan web say he/she is a girl.
But some say boy.
AND HE LOOKS LYK A BOY OK!?
._.ll
Though he looks femine ._.ll
Im confused...
9/10/2008 08:47:00 PM;
N
{LA VOISINE}
profile here.
N
{ATRIBUIR}
Layout
RAHH;{
/designer
}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{
/font
}
N
{MELOMANE}
anything here.
N
{AMI}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
N
{DISCOURIR}
tagboard here.
N
{DEMENTI}
its a free country(:
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com