Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
title:{
Happy Dayys ((:}
TODAY WAS SO FUNNNN~!
Tys 6H for making it happen :D
MOrning eat le go WGPS gate 4 meet Jeffery and Serena.
Aft tat Zena come down.
We were thr crapping lyk mad cows.
Suddenly we realise why we standing here.
o.oll
LOL.
Then on th way we were still crapping.
WE SANG TH WGPS SCH SONG!
Then Zena say sing th WRS sch song mah.
I was lyk, '...'
We go to th coffee shop thr.
They buy Ice cream I go play th 20 cent game x.x
Then went to CWP.
We go KFC find John.
Zena say veri easy to find him, find th shortest guy LOL.
Then we crapped.
Go around cwp take pictures.
We went take neoprint even though Zena was reluctant to ;d
Neoprints...
Haha, reminds me of smthing.
I LOOKED WEIRD IN TH NEOPRINTS D:
Me and Zena was trying to erase smthing until hand pain ROFLS.
I veri da dan.
I ask th timezone aunty help me cut ;d
Cut le we go Mos Burger.
On th way saw Sharifah~
Once again, asked her my famous quote, 'Lollipop?'
ROFLS!
We eat le then we walk around again.
I OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCE TH OPENNING OF FFC AT 2:41 PM, 3rd SEPTEMBER 2008 AT CAUSEWAY POINT MOS BURGER!
In th club im:
iHYPER'n'FUNNEH; Crystal AKA Th Lollipop
;d
We saw Sylvia and Joey.
We hang out wif Sylvia awhile she qtq le T.T
Ltr creating bloq for FFC x.x
Then we met HuiYing!
HAHA.
We went places.
Then aft we go home le.
On th bus we rdmly crapped ;x
Then I was first to get off th bus.
Tys 6H for accompanying me today.
Love ya guys!
9/03/2008 04:31:00 PM;
N
{LA VOISINE}
profile here.
N
{ATRIBUIR}
Layout
RAHH;{
/designer
}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{
/font
}
N
{MELOMANE}
anything here.
N
{AMI}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
N
{DISCOURIR}
tagboard here.
N
{DEMENTI}
its a free country(:
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com