{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Thursday, September 4, 2008
title:{Excutive Consultant.}

One of my old sch friends tok to me bout my recent behavior and gave me a MEGA lecture hence realising mistakes.
To 1E2: Sorry for saying I hate you guys out of small little tantrums.
To YiHan: Sorry for complainning and all and getting angry with you. Its realli sickenning to stay at home all week.

If you are asking whr I get all my anger from, its cause of my family rdmly scolding me lyk idiots.
I noe some of you wun forgive me but regardless, Im sorry.
I dun mind if you dun wanna forgiv me cause tis time I realli gone to far.

9/04/2008 08:44:00 PM;

N {LA VOISINE}

profile here.

N {ATRIBUIR}

Layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}



N {MELOMANE}

anything here.

N {AMI}

{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}


N {DISCOURIR}

tagboard here.

N {DEMENTI}

its a free country(:





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com