Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Thursday, September 18, 2008
title:{
Borred D:}
Today nthiing much =\
EXCEPT AFT SCH ;x
Science I was boreeeeeed.
Cher came in late cause she was at 'confrence'.
LOL!?
English I see until siian.
Wann sleep.
Recesss.
Maths EVEN more siian.
Draw draw do do do.
CPE is abit lyk free period~!
I did homework wif YiHan, Patrick, Joelyn and Timothy.
Patrick and Timothy gang up kik my leg.
Pek cek ==
Historyyy.
BORING.
Down thr slack not listenning ;x
Aft tat went to CWP.
Wif YiHan, Joelyn and ShiJing.
Go see th bball.
Then buy smthing to eat.
Aft tat they left I went to macdonald.
I ate ice cream wait for Zhen Ling and Tiffany go my house.
I met wif ZhenLing.
Then go find TIffany.
We at my house crap lor.
Rehearse ABIT onli ;x
Then they help me decide wad to wear tomorrow.
A DRESS.
._.
OMG LAAAAAAAAAAA.
PEKKKK CEKKKK.
I
CAN
wait for tomorrow so please delay.
>.
9/18/2008 08:38:00 PM;
N
{LA VOISINE}
profile here.
N
{ATRIBUIR}
Layout
RAHH;{
/designer
}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{
/font
}
N
{MELOMANE}
anything here.
N
{AMI}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
N
{DISCOURIR}
tagboard here.
N
{DEMENTI}
its a free country(:
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com