{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Friday, August 15, 2008
title:{KYahhhhhh~}

Yo sup all.
GEOG I GET 21/25 ((:
But SOMEONE got full marks.
Our class did veri good ((:
NO failures^^
1E2 RAWKS.
CPE my team on duty.
FUNNNN LOLx.
I abit de sotong.
Both games I 1st half refree 2nd half score keeper.
LOL.
Then we gather.
I forget who tell me blow once.
So I blow.
FUNN NIA.
HAHA.
Then reccess.
Go hall.
Go class take our bags then come bak hall for lit ((:
We prac for acting th eldest bro.
EDDY LOL VERII DIIAO==ll
FELT LYK SLAPPING HIM.
When all teams done strted performing.
No time left so my team and Liana's team performing on monday instead.
...
At bus stop tok to Benedict, Alvin and Gina.
Tok bout wgps.
Mrs Fones *HU I STILL HATE*.
Then go homeee.
Now watching tv.

8/15/2008 02:26:00 PM;

N {LA VOISINE}

profile here.

N {ATRIBUIR}

Layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}



N {MELOMANE}

anything here.

N {AMI}

{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}


N {DISCOURIR}

tagboard here.

N {DEMENTI}

its a free country(:





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com