Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Friday, August 29, 2008
title:{
Happy Teacher's Day<3}
HEY ALLLL<33
HAPPY CHER'S DAY
Today we celebrated in sch.
SHOOO FUN~
Morning in class we play Musical chairs.
Loser do punishment game!
Some ppl nvr play.
CHEATTTTTT~!
Alot of things lor, lyk banana dance punishment and all.
I got take video, later upload :D
After that we went canteen to partayyyyyy.
I on th way down ate french fries :3
Then we partyyy.
I OFFICIAL PHOTOGRAPHER :3
I anyhow snap pictures ;d
Then Patrick and Joelyn put cream on Ms Hu's cheeks :D
MS HU SO CUTEEEEEE:3
Then ate and lalala.
Then cleaning up Patrick go take my crackers D:
But Ms Hu gave me another one :D
LURVEEEEEEEE HER~!
MR TAN CAME :D
HE GAVE US ALL LOLLIPOP~!
Then I was jumping lyk siao kao.
LOL.
So long no eat lolli le T.T
Then Ms Hu got th cocacola one mahh.
So me, tiffany and patrick were lyk begging for a trade?
-Emoooo-
Nvr get T.T
Strwberry gd enuf though :D
Then we went up hall.
Got bamboo dance with panda pic on th screen ._.
So all look at me ._.
I was lyk, ==ll omfg.
Aft tat I skip my modern dance party go bak WGPS x.x
;d
I at 962 bus stop waiting saw Joelyn, HuiMin, JooQee and Patrick at the opposite busstop o.o
They waiting for... TAXI?
._.
But in the end 962 come first so they take 962.
I saw QE inside!
We chat bout things.
I going down bus stop to VP wif QE they all say bye panda ._.
SLAPP ARHHHHH.
Then QE strted calling me panda also.
Sob.
Reach le we play wif everyone.
Lyk jeff they all.
I see Nat's hp I wan faiint.
Patrick th starfish keychain.
GAH D:
We hang around awhile then Nat go home.
Then we go WGPS.
Fooled lyk mad cow thr.
I walking wif HuiYing to drink saw Dennis saw us.
I was glaring at him can?
LOLx ._.
He said Yo.
HuiYing reply him.
LOL.
I go back yard wif th gang.
Saw WeiSheng :D
Suddenly a familliar c=voice said someone's name.
I was shock.
GOH JUNSIANG MY KOR.
I felt killing him when he said tat.
Then Dennis Yeo suddenly call my name.
Strted throwing tamtrum LOL.
I always beat him last time LOL.
Then he and other 6G went to play basketball.
I saw sebestain too:D
Then we saw loads of chers.
MR LEO LOOK SI BEI DIFFERRENT.
Anyway, they did th NPCC march drill.
Th 6G and th 6H.
FUnny siolz.
Took loads of pics too :3
Then go home.
Now watching Shugo Chara!
ITS SOOOOOOOOOO NICE~!
Cool 'n' Spicy, Hinamori Amu~
8/29/2008 03:27:00 PM;
N
{LA VOISINE}
profile here.
N
{ATRIBUIR}
Layout
RAHH;{
/designer
}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{
/font
}
N
{MELOMANE}
anything here.
N
{AMI}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
N
{DISCOURIR}
tagboard here.
N
{DEMENTI}
its a free country(:
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com