{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Saturday, August 23, 2008
title:{HAHA :D}

Photobucket
MY DEAREST CHOCOLATESTEAD DILIS EDITED THIS FOR ME<3
LURVEEEEEE HERR SOOOOOOOOO MUCH~!
Photobucket
SO MANI UNO SEHHS o.oll
Photobucket
BOARD GAMES~~
Photobucket
GAH D:
Photobucket
DEAL OR NO DEAL!?!?!?!?
Photobucket
RDY, GET SET, SPONGEBOB~!
Photobucket
LALALA~
Photobucket
Rock climbing at the safra o.oll
Photobucket
Wahhh o.o
PhotobucketFITNESS CORNER SEHH o.o
Photobucket
~.~ Accident Photo >.Photobucket
YUMMELICIOUS<3
Photobucket
MILO~~!
Photobucket
;d Haha~
Photobucket
They were blowing bubbles ._.ll
Photobucket
EDWARD'S PIGGLET B'DAE CAKE :D
Photobucket
A few ppl and my dad =\
Photobucket
ZiLiianning ~.~ll
Photobucket
This is wad I wore~.~
Photobucket
Stilll ziliianniing~


Today I went my father's friend's son birthday.
His name is Edward.
First went CWP buy his present.
Bought Singapore Version monopoly =\
Then go TohPaYoh Safra :D
I was quite bored.
Cause onli got adults and little children.
Got LAN thr.
MY DAD DUN LET ME GO D:
I ate th buffet.
Then walk around.
I ate hot n spicy and drink cold milo :D
Then go bak.
Suddenly a big group of people came.
THEN GOT 2 TEENAGE BOYS I WAS LYK o.oll
THEY WERE CURE YA NOE.
LOLOLOL.
But I did not realli noe them.
But, an aunt compare me and one of them.
He was 14 and Im barely 13.
IM TALLER THEM HIM LOL THEY WERE SAYING.
Oh well.

8/23/2008 10:53:00 PM;

N {LA VOISINE}

profile here.

N {ATRIBUIR}

Layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}



N {MELOMANE}

anything here.

N {AMI}

{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}


N {DISCOURIR}

tagboard here.

N {DEMENTI}

its a free country(:





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com