Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Monday, August 18, 2008
title:{
Emo. Haiix.}
Cried again.
Shyt.
Litreature, 3 grps act.
One of them was mine.
Haha ~.~ll
Then chinese.
Tis is whr I get all emotional.
I felt offended and something within me jus burst out.
Then thrs th case of name calling when reading passage.
Yea, chinese name sucks.
So thr another thing tat about another name?
Then th person say sorry.
But suddenly I felt lyk crying again.
I dunno wth is wrong wif me today.
Recess I go down I finally break.
Cried my heart out.
Credits to Ms Chong for comforting me...
YiHan too.
And Huda for giving me her lucky tissue?
Haha ~.~ll
Go up hall.
GO HIT PPL LOL.
Then English was when I got angry.
THEY USED TIMOTHY'S ALIAS.
AND IN AN OFFENSIVE WAY.
YOU NOE HU U R.
URGH.
Maths.
Play cordinates game?
FUN :D
Geog.
LOL CRAZY MAN.
Lunch.
Hang out wif th usual.
Patrick took my bread away.
HuiMin strted playing wif it.
It ended up in Nadia's... OMG?
PLATE!?
==ll
Modern Dance.
We hav investiture on 29th Aug.
Yays.
Go home saw Mr Ng.
:D
LONG TIME NO SEE HIM LE.
I say, 'REMENBER MY NAMEEEEEE?'
He forgot.
T.T
Then when I getting of th bus, a girl band senior who knew my name but I dunno hers tell me to beat Patrick tomolo.
I stated, 'What did he do aside from th usual beating or name calling.'
LOL.
She reacted to th name thingy ;d
Still, why she noe my name o.oll
Lol today was, balanced?
8/18/2008 09:31:00 PM;
N
{LA VOISINE}
profile here.
N
{ATRIBUIR}
Layout
RAHH;{
/designer
}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{
/font
}
N
{MELOMANE}
anything here.
N
{AMI}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
N
{DISCOURIR}
tagboard here.
N
{DEMENTI}
its a free country(:
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com