Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Saturday, August 16, 2008
title:{
Church}
Hey all~
Today I went to Spiritual Grace Church again ((:
IT WAS SOOOOOOOO MUCH FUN.
I met up wif Timothy to go to church.
Then reach le onli 2 ppl thr.
He strted prac piano AGAIN.
In sch he always prac also de lor ==ll
Then slowly all th ppl come.
All come le they strted th session.
First sing song.
I was lyk, ._.
I DUNNO TH LYRICS RAWRRRRRR.
Then half way I got to noe th lyrics thnks to JieYi :DD
Then strted shaking hand.
Shake hand wif everyone.
I tink its part of th song?
Then we go play games.
2 teams, Green and Red.
My team, green, consisted of Timothy, Brandon, Cheryl, Catherine and me.
FIRST RD, CAPTIANS BALL.
I LURVEEEEEEE TIS GAME<3
We played quite well.
Half way through, chers join in.
TIMOTHY KEEP SAYING WAN SCORE 20 LOL.
We scored 11, attainning victory ((:
Then break.
During break they all play wif water?
I was quite dry LOL.
NXT GAME.
A game called SPUD.
SOOOOOOOO FUN<3
Mus try catch th ball then say freeze(hu eva catch th ball say tis).
Then everyone mus freeze.
Then u mus hit ur opponent.
Got one time red wan hit me then I managed to dodge.
I was lyk, 'Heng ==ll, I tot I was dead meat.'
Green vic.
3rd game abit corrupted LOL.
So in the end, 3rd game nvr play finish.
Final game WATER BOMB o.o
Timothy and Cheryl attack th opponent.
Me and Catherine defend th 'mummy' who is Brandon.
SO FUNNY LOR.
HAHA :DD
But end up veri wet.
._.
BUT MY BACK WAS VERI DE DRY o.oll
Then we won overall today.
Get pepsi lemon :))
And twisties.
Opponent team got potato chips.
But I did not realli care bout th prize.
I LOVEDDDDD TH GAMES<3
And everyone shared their prizes by eating together :D
Then I had to go home.
I change le, said bye, then go home.
Take 169 home.
Felt lyk sleeping.
During th ride I was VERIIIIIII cold.
Cause still quite wet :D
Today was so much fun~<3
8/16/2008 05:17:00 PM;
N
{LA VOISINE}
profile here.
N
{ATRIBUIR}
Layout
RAHH;{
/designer
}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{
/font
}
N
{MELOMANE}
anything here.
N
{AMI}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
N
{DISCOURIR}
tagboard here.
N
{DEMENTI}
its a free country(:
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com