{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
title:{Bwahas millady'}

Suppies.
Moii is bored.
Today no assembly.
In class do lvl activitie.
Lol I think our class did quite well.
But I tink some ppl still angry I take their pic ;d
I will upload it when I get th pics kae? -WIINKS-
Science awhile onli.
Then maths ms joyce no come ;d
The teacher, Mr Ravi was good ;d
Haha~
Recess.
Ate noodles.
BWAHAHAHAHA.
Eng nthing much.
Accept I quarrel wif Timothy do which topic.
I WON ANYWAY.
BWAHA.
Then go for out diff classes.
Hoho...
I no switch ==ll
XUETEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
Then we were talking bout Rena ;d;d
Then I went cwp wif Joelyn.
Go samsung shop.
Wait so long.
See got one laptop use lor ;d
Then Joelyn scold me say ltr ppl scold.
-EMOOOOOOO-
Then take le go home.
On th way out of cwp I saw Duan Feng o.o
LOLOLOLx.
Now nid do my powerpoint for english.
Ltr mayybe might post again.
Ciiaociiao.

8/06/2008 03:35:00 PM;

N {LA VOISINE}

profile here.

N {ATRIBUIR}

Layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}



N {MELOMANE}

anything here.

N {AMI}

{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}


N {DISCOURIR}

tagboard here.

N {DEMENTI}

its a free country(:





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com