{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
title:{Bwaha?}

TOdayy I was abit th sotong ._.
Morning I wan take 912 to sch I see all th WRS ppl go up one bus I folo.
I was lyk omg when I saw which route it was taking.
962 route...
OMG!?
I was lyk ==ll
Siian diiao.
Reach sch go class.
Lalala slack.
Then ppl strted coming in.
DILIS KEEP SAYING TODAY GOT SPOT CHECK LOL.
SO SCARY >.Science I keep slacking.
Bad mood,wan sleep.
YAWNEHHHHHHHHS.
YOU ALL VEWI BAD SEHHHS!
CHher so us one vid.
Dropping oil or something lyk tat.
Teacher ask us wad is tat cause at first we dunno.
Suddenly someone say 'Crystals.'
From slack mode I shot up in position.
I was lyk, 'Oh no...'
My guess was correct, chain reaction of Crystal calling.
WAH SEHH T.T
Then when they show th vid th droplets dropping, Patrick Lee keep counting 1 Crystal 2 Crystal and on and on.
I was going to burst soon I tell u!
Chineseeeee.
Cher make us explain th chinese phrase.
Then after YuPing turn to call someone.
Call me ._.ll
She was lyk, 'Finally call her name correctly!'
._.?
ANyway, thnks Kevin for helping me.
But I haven forgive.
Recess~
I eat le go up hall with Tiffany.
RAY PLAY ALONEZ BY AQUA TIMEZ VERI NICE :D
GD JOB~!
Then I saw SiYao playing wif his money mahh.
So I was lyk, 'GIV ME!'
LOLx.
Then saw Patrick.
He took out his wallet and I was trying to snatch it LOLx.
Then go bak class.
SIT INFRONT OF CHOCOLATE VERI SCARY >.HAHA.
Go bak class for art.
Ms Heng's last lesson wif us T.T
Did ramdom things.
Haiix.
Then at th end of th lesson, Ms Heng wrote something on th board.
'My Dear 1-2. I will never forget you. You will be in my memories always. I love you!'
Cried abit...
Some people hugged her.
I WILL MISS YOU CHER.
Then while waiting for Ms CHong in next class, Jia Hao veri bad lor ==ll
He go erase th never.
SO BAD LARH HE.
Then he go erase everything!
JIAHAO GO DIE LA!
English time!
Oral presentation again...
LOL...
Ms Chong going to stop teaching us english soon T.T
Jia Hao and Eddy represent.
Still veri crappy.
Less crappier atleast ==ll
BUT THEIR CREDITS VERIII DE LONG.
All th 'bad' credits to JiaHao.
Good credits Eddy take LOL.
Eddy VERI BAD LEHH!
Cause obviously is Eddy write th credits one LOL.
Maths verii jialat.
Ms Joyce wan collect ALL our ws cause someones mother call in why we collect so mani ws.
==ll
Even if dunno how do mus stand.
But lucky la.
She gave us one chance.
Or else I today dunno mus stay bak until wad time ._.ll
Then ate lunch.
We were chatting and all.
Suddenly remember mus meet Ms Hu.
Down thr do corrections lyk mad cow.
GAH D:
Then I went CWP wif Deanna.
She ate hot dog~
So good nyyya.
But I dun eat hot dog th ;d
Then we walk around.
She ate pudding o.oll
I tot tat stall was Ice Cream ._.ll
Then I go home.
Have to strt doing my litreature script ._.
Haiix nyyya~

8/26/2008 04:22:00 PM;

N {LA VOISINE}

profile here.

N {ATRIBUIR}

Layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}



N {MELOMANE}

anything here.

N {AMI}

{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}


N {DISCOURIR}

tagboard here.

N {DEMENTI}

its a free country(:





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com