Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
title:{
Bwaha.}
Yoyoyoyo.
I tink.
;d
I chanqed bloq sonq.
Its from a game I love alot.
When ever I hear tis song, it clears out everything in my mind.
I hope it works for you too.
Its so touching.
Today th bus more full then usual then it shud be on tues.
Science nothing much.
Mt nthing much.
Recess nthing much.
Accept my shoe ==ll
Art, not so nothing much.
I draw a veriiii pathetic drawing.
>.<
English present until veri pek chek ==ll
I was lyk panick~
Maths nothing much.
Cher say I get 22.
But I recount is 27 lor.
So maybe I still pass ((:
Haha.
Lunch le I go home.
Play com.
Haiix.
So bored today.
8/12/2008 08:29:00 PM;
N
{LA VOISINE}
profile here.
N
{ATRIBUIR}
Layout
RAHH;{
/designer
}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{
/font
}
N
{MELOMANE}
anything here.
N
{AMI}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
N
{DISCOURIR}
tagboard here.
N
{DEMENTI}
its a free country(:
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com