Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Monday, August 4, 2008
title:{
Bwaha.}
Yo all.
Sorry long time no most.
Morning so tired.
Slack slack.
Maths test first period ==ll
Shyt.
I left 2 ques no do lor.
1 of th ques I last min read relise how to do.
Perfect timing lor ms joyce.
Say time out.
My pen fell out of my hand ==ll
Chinese was BORINGGGGGGGGG.
Siian.
Recess eat chicken rice.
Lala.
Then go hall.
Go bak class.
I ke lian Joelyn.
Tio bully by two people LOLx.
English.
Passed my summary by 8/15.
HENG.
But tomolo is th real test ==ll
Maths was nothing much.
Geog was darn heng!
Got one time they ans i forget thumbs up.
When our group ans correctly, atleast someone will forget lol.
BUT!
Last min got a 50 point ques!
TENSIONNNNNNNN.
SiYao was th rep for our grp ((:
1. Put a pencil case on your parthner's head (Insrtuction to th parthner. In this case, it was Patrick.)
All group just go put.
Then when I see what Pat do I shock lor.
HE TOOK EVERYTHING FROM HIS PENCIL CASE o.oll
DIIAO N1 SIOLZ.
Then put textbook.
Then put workbook.
Grp 4 someone who is not beside David, their rep, help him put th wb.
So disquallified.
Then they had to turn I tink?
Heng Ting, grp 3 rep, book fall.
Then left kok hong, grp p1 rep and si yao.
Then turned aorund, sit then finally, teacher say shoud 'I Love geography'.
First time, both shout.
Second time, Kok Hong abit pai sehh in speach tio disquallify :DD
YAY!
N1 SI YAO!!!
I whispere to Maisarah, 'Lucky I nvr go. I not participating laugh so much le. Imagine if I participate how much I will laugh ;d'
ANS CORRECTLY WE GET 50 POINT :DD
We draw wif grp 4 lols.
I ate lunch veri th loner lor.
Joelyn nvr eat wif me D:
So angryyy.
Patrick and SiYao gang up!!!
I kik one of them both kik me.
Pain T.T
RAWRRR GTH SIOLZ.
Modern dance ava looking at us.
Damn paiseh -.-
Then today I wan thnk band, npcc, ncc and sjab.
Thnks to they all need prac for national day, modern dance early release.
I hang out wif Sally in sch.
Then suddenly saw Timothy, Amirah and Kevin.
Timothy hit me Ms Gomez saw LOL.
Lectureee.
Amirah and Kevin went home.
Me, Sally and TImothy go hall see band play.
I WAS LAUGHING LYK MAD LOR.
;d
Then we went home when they end practise.
I saw ambulance and police car!
D:
I wonder wad happen.
It was near my blog thr.
UH BLOG LOL I MEANT BLOCK.
Now doing nthing.
._.
LOLx~.~ll
8/04/2008 08:43:00 PM;
N
{LA VOISINE}
profile here.
N
{ATRIBUIR}
Layout
RAHH;{
/designer
}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{
/font
}
N
{MELOMANE}
anything here.
N
{AMI}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
N
{DISCOURIR}
tagboard here.
N
{DEMENTI}
its a free country(:
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com