Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
title:{
Bad shirt day.}
Yo all.
Today ALOT of things happen ==ll
Morning eng test D:
I think Im pretty confident for this.
Then after that CPE.
JAPAN CHAMPIONS vs ITALY DDEVILS.
Our opponents were H-O-T HOT!
We did quite well and won.
Then when 2 lines shake hand again, Shvonne grab my hand dun let go LOL.
I was lyk diiao!?
Recess.
Blahh blahh blahh.
Then go up hall.
Then me and Yuki playing hand game suddenly Sharifah come pretend was step.
LOLx!!!!
;d
Then then was science.
Felt my lung pain so rest throughout th lesson.
I 'sleeping' halfway Patrick slam my table tell me wake up.
DIIAO!?
Shi Jing and Marisarah help me scold him :))
Then history cher no come ;d
Haha ~.~ll
But 2 period come in th teachers BOTH is my modern dance cher.
Then chinese another modern dance cher.
DIIAO.
OH YA,
Good new people ((:
I PASSED CHINESE 61/100.
BWAHAHAHA.
ALL THNKS TO ME! (---Duhhh I was th one hu studied -.- OK FINE I DID NOT STUDY. WHO CARES ((:---)
Then lunch.
Mrs Kok come our table, (th table where I was eating lunch with classmates) ...
Then she ask we wad class.
We say 1E2.
Then we talk about ms christina.
When she say she end of term then come bak Patrick cheer.
Then she ask why he happy no cher around?
Then say is cause miss her and happy she coming bak soon.
So I sacarstic say SOMEONE.
Everyone obviously noe HU.
SiYao kik me until veri pain lor today.
Haiix.
AND OMG LA.
PAT SPRAY ME WITH WATER.
And he spill milo in my chicken rice.
I was so angry when he spray me I scream his name.
He was drinking milo so he chocked on it and his milo spewwed out.
On th table and on Joelyn's bag.
I WAS LAUGHING LYK MAD.
LOLx.
Paiisehh Joelyn, revenge in neccesary.
Then aft tat he say I go out of sch he will spray.
I tot today he got band?
Hui Yun say dun hav i was lyk, 'oh shyt.'
Go out of sch tat time I keep asking anyone if got umbrella.
So on th way out of sch, I go splash him abit.
Then out of sch, PSHHHHH.
My back wet ==ll
I was lyk wan murder him?
Then at bus stop again.
On bus I saw someone.
YONG XING :DD
LOLx I was so damn shock! (Seeing his reaction he probally was schocked too.)
I ask him for sweet.
;d
Then I make him treat me smthing lor.
He was lyk, wah lau why dun call ur kor jielin to treat u.
LOL.
He gave me $2 ;d
TY YX^^
In bus th malay boys keep singing th bello song D:
BULLY.
I went CWP mac wif Joelyn.
Saw Benedict.
Not th one in WRSS, another one.
Ate fillet o fish :DD
Yumm siolz.
Then went home.
Departed wif Joelyn at interchange T.T
LOLx 'departed'.
I realise how dirty my shirt was.
Milo stains.
Garlic Chilli sauce.
Water bottle water by an idiot's water bottle.
Joelyn said 'Bad Shirt Day'.
HAHA.
Anyway today was MADDD.
8/05/2008 03:38:00 PM;
N
{LA VOISINE}
profile here.
N
{ATRIBUIR}
Layout
RAHH;{
/designer
}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{
/font
}
N
{MELOMANE}
anything here.
N
{AMI}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
N
{DISCOURIR}
tagboard here.
N
{DEMENTI}
its a free country(:
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com