{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Sunday, August 10, 2008
title:{3 days onwards.}

Heyy all.
080809 was connect sg.
Morning we had marching.
Band and npcc and ncc and sjab.
Cool sehh
;d
Then community singing.
Okok la.
Then go RJC.
HOT SEHHHHHH.
But th sch is big and nice :DD
When we walking to our position, classes played th bomb game:))
Then we played within our own class.
BUT, some idiots, said thing lyk, 'Bello bomb bello bomb bello bomb to panda bomb'.
...
SHYT UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
Then they say alot other things too.
Ridiculous.
U NOE HU U AREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
T.T
Then we missed th countdown?
o.oll
Oh ya I show u one vid.

Me and Zhen Ling did this out of boredom ;d
Haha~.~
On bus I sit down.
Then when move off I wonder hu sit behind me and ZhenLing.
Turn around, I was lyk ._.ll
Patrick.
==ll
I comment to Zhen Ling say behind got ghost he kik my chair D:
Damn it.
Then go bak sch le I buy french fries then go home.
I bathe le go Malaysia.
During road trip to PJ so freaking cold lor.
My grandparents change to a new car.
Black de.
Aircorn so cold.
I WAS FREEZING!
I music marathon.
Then aft 5 hours of music, BEEP.
OMG.
HP NO BAT.
-Emo-
No music veri jia lat.
Then go dinner.
GOT A CAT CLIMB ON MY HEAD D:
ANyway, dinner was delicious~
Then sleep when reach.
Then yst, go shopping.
ght a blouse and 2 dressed.
One black one grey.
REach home i try my clothes.
Then I stared in to mirror.
I was thinking, 'Am I wearing a dress? OMG...'
ITS BEEN 5 YEARS SINCE I LAST WORE A DRESS ._.ll

Then watch tv.
Still thinking, why th hell did I buy a freaking dress?
Then ate dinner.
Sally jie jie came.
:DD
Then today, 6 am wake up ==ll
Then ate mac for breakfast.
;d
Then on train.
So bleeping cold again ==ll
Watch tv and SLEEP.
Reach woodlands.
FINALLY.
IM BAK FROM MALAYSIA PPL <33

Make an on-line slideshow at www.OneTrueMedia.com

8/10/2008 04:56:00 PM;

N {LA VOISINE}

profile here.

N {ATRIBUIR}

Layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}



N {MELOMANE}

anything here.

N {AMI}

{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}


N {DISCOURIR}

tagboard here.

N {DEMENTI}

its a free country(:





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com