{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Thursday, August 7, 2008
title:{200th Chime... FINALLY D:}

YOYOYOYOYO~
HYPER!!!
HAPPY~
ITS MY 200th POST ^^
WOOTS PEEPS, WOOTS.
Anyway, today was kae kae.
MORNING SPOT CHECK, AGAIN.
Darn ==ll
But my frindge nvr tio caught :DD
I RAWK =D
1st lesson science.
Lalalalala.
I almost fell asleep.
;d
Mother Tounge.
Patrick suggest a new nick for me. Mt Merapi o.oll
I wanted to kill him at tat time D:
YiHan support him lorrr.
Sobs.
Han~~
Then grp discussion.
I grp wif pshycotic ppl.
LOL.
JOELYN GO WRITE KOK HONG TH GUO XIONG DE XIONG AS TEDDY BEAR TH XIONG.
I WAS LAUGGHING LYKKK MADDDD.
Then alot other things happen during discussion.
Lyk Joelyn tok act lyk Mr Chee.
Same surname mah.
Lyk duaghter lyk father.
THEN ALOT OTHER THING.
LAUGH SO MUCHH LOR.
PPL SAY IM MADDDDD.
I am and proud of it.
Fck th haters ((;
Recess.
Nthing much.
Music.
TH CHER NVR COME, AGAIN!
==ll
Sickening.
Then I do maths.
Music cher gave us comprehension, AGAIN.
Shyt.
Mai comment that this shud be comprehension lesson.
Every week no come, every week giv comprehension.
SO TRUEE :DD
I go sit beside YiHan cause alot ppl chnage place.
LOLOLx.
No cher all change place ;)
I sit then th guy behind me, you noe hu, strted kikking my chair.
CLICHE!?
Geography all NCC bois go ler.
They go NCC hq LOLx.
Geography was confusiing.
D:
Maths nthing much.
BUT EDDY NVR GREET CHER PROPERLY.
SO FORCE HIM GREET LYK CRAZY.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
I WAS LAUGHIING LYK MAD DEEP INSIDE.
Then suddenly while going through ans got ringtone.
I was lyk, 'o.oll'
I tink it Divyanth's?
SO SCARD CHER WILL STRT CHECING US ALSO.
She say dun let her catch us wif hp.
She will tell form cher check?
OMG DIE DIE D:
I was cursing th stupid hp.
WHY NVR PUT SILENT D:
Go down tat time, PATRICK AND TIMOTHY KEEP HITTING ME D:
Hit my head.
Ltr I become stupid I kill them!
Then lunch all eat.
I go find yihan since she que up buy thing.
Suddenly someone hit me twice.
AT my ear thr ==ll
Turn around.
PATRICK LEE ZI EE D:
And they continue th mt merapi thingy?
BUT GOT PANDA AND BELLO ALSO ==ll
I was lyk, '._.ll damn ue guys.'
Nadia, yihan they all also buly me D:
Then pat spray me water once AND NADIA WAN HELP HIM.
-emo-
Nadia~
Then go CWP meet nat and choo.
Nat had th same bag at jooqee jie?
o.o
Then now at home.
LOLx.
Ok ciiaociiao.
AIM FOR 300th POST NXT ;d

8/07/2008 03:41:00 PM;

N {LA VOISINE}

profile here.

N {ATRIBUIR}

Layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}



N {MELOMANE}

anything here.

N {AMI}

{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}


N {DISCOURIR}

tagboard here.

N {DEMENTI}

its a free country(:





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com