{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Friday, August 22, 2008
title:{1st YEAR<3}

HEYYYS ALLL<3>TIS BLOG IF OFFICIALLY A YR OLD BABY<3
LALALALA~~~
Today was kk~
Morning on bus.
Shadan sms me :D
LOL.
FIrst time recieve her sms but I noe its her.
In audi she always call me Janeh mahh LOL ;d
Then I tie two pigtails ._.
Cause yst tio Mr Faraz caught for hair too long >.<
Yea its beyong my collar ._.
Mayybe I shud cut away my collar xd
Then alot ppl surprised LOL.
Art lalala.
Ms Heng leaving school to go on church mission D:
She told us about angels.
I was lyk, 'Woah. Coolll.'
English we go thru enlish.
I got 13/25 D:
PASS BY ONE MARK.
SADDD T.T
Thnks Ms Chong for th cuteeee ladybug chocolate<3
Recess.
OMG 1E1 TIO HP SPORT CHECK.
On th way bak to class we were lyk, 'Are they going check us? Hide hp whr?'
All rush bak class find place hide.
I try find my chinese file LOL.
Then Patrick put in his maths file until Joelyn say they will check thr too.
I was schockkkkkk.
So in the end I put in Heng Ting's NPCC uniform (:
TYS HENGTING:D
Then do xi zi until hand painnn D:
Chao Yi was bugging Heng Ting so tat Kok HOng, who was challenging Heng Ting, would finish first.
But in the end Heng Ting still win lol ==ll
CPE MR JACK CHONG NO COME :D
SO NO SPOT CHECK<3
Heng Ting return my phone lol.
Rdm crapping going on.
Yuki wasn't feeling so well D:
Sadd arhhhs.
Then chinese oral exam.
I totally forgot bout it ==?
I went cwp wif Huda aft tat.
So Jing jie and YiiHann :D
Then Huhda go library I go home.
Kinda tired T.T
But anyways.
OH YA.
AUDI HAVING NEW MODE CALLED FAM BATTLE.
TO GAIN MORE FAM POINTS.
Y2K PPL LETS THRASH THEM!
~Y2K~ HUAT ARH ;d
And to end things,
HAPPY 1st ANNIVERSARYY BLOGG LOL.

8/22/2008 03:00:00 PM;

N {LA VOISINE}

profile here.

N {ATRIBUIR}

Layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}



N {MELOMANE}

anything here.

N {AMI}

{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}


N {DISCOURIR}

tagboard here.

N {DEMENTI}

its a free country(:





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com