{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
title:{Skate and Fall.}

Heyyys all~
Today was so tiringgg~
We played a game in english class wif Ms Catherine.
So mani funny things lor.
I remenber got one time teacher almost giv Patrick then suddenly go away.
Then Patrick abit overreact so represent he saying 'close call'.
==ll
Yeon Hao dun wan take th marker keep both hands then teacher go put in his crest pocket.
LOLOL.
Then teacher come to me.
I was lyk pushing th marker away!?
T.T
Then I said my name le someone say Bello.
YOU NOEEE HU U AREEEEEEE.
So I said 'AND I HATE PEOPLE WHO CALL ME BELLO, PANDA OR CRYSTALLIZATION.'
LOLOL.
Then ppl strted to cheer?
I heard bello again.
And smthing else.
._.ll
Then changing to PE ler, someone called me bello again, or was it panda.
YOU PPL NOE HU U ARE!
GUILTY AS IDIOTCLY CHARGE!
((:
Netball trainning wad okok.
Abagail joinned us for shooting trainning ((:
Then History test.
I tink I was pretty pathetic?
._.ll
Chinese cher no come.
Tell us do ex 17 & 18!?
ARE U INSANE!?
IN ONE BLOODY PERIOD!?
Lunch tat time, all th boys down thr crap call me names!?
Girls too.
When I say names its those above ==ll
Then when I home go roller blading.
Met Nat and Choolin.
Lend them my roller blade.
CHOOLIN LOOKS UBER CUTEE IN ROLLERBLADES!
Then got one time she fall fowards on her bak.
...
THEN SHE WANTED TO SPRAIN HER LEG SO DUNNID GO NPCC!?
._.ll
Oh well.
Im borred people~

7/22/2008 06:15:00 PM;

N {LA VOISINE}

profile here.

N {ATRIBUIR}

Layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}



N {MELOMANE}

anything here.

N {AMI}

{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}


N {DISCOURIR}

tagboard here.

N {DEMENTI}

its a free country(:





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com