{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Friday, July 18, 2008
title:{Racial Harmony Dayyy~}

HEYS ALL.
TODAY WE CELEBRATED RACIAAL HARMONY AT WRS~
Oh ya, did I forget to mention tat Patrick and Liana was th best dressed?
THEY CAT WALKED ON STAGE WIF MS HU<33
Pic times.
Tis is freakin' less then half of all my photos but I not so free to upload all.

Th Class Of 1E2 <33
Me in my Baju Kurong
Sameeez~
My Full Bajuu Kuronggg~
Moiii~
And Again~

Busy At Workkk~
Chillin.
Me, Joelyn and YiHan<33
BUsy wif th fabricccccc~
Some ramdom ppl ;x ((I noe, I accidentally did tis can? ==ll))
Our Rangoliii designnn~!
HuiMin, YiHan, David and Dilis :))
DILIS DA CHIIO BUUUU~
Me wif Zena and Syarafina, th 2 chiiobus in cheongsum~!
Joelyn, Tiffany, Nadia and Patrick~
Me and Joelyn hu is eating dunno wad ._.
Me, Nadia and Shi Jing~~~!
Th fabric collage gameeee.
David~
Tiffany and Patrick and dunno whoes head.
Our Beautiful Ms Hu<333
Joelyn and th gang in Rangoli workkk~
Timothy wif th orange riceeeeee~
Mr Tan =D
Th Rangoli team at workkkk~
Half Completed Rangoli :DD
Hard at work, th fabric team!

Th Rannngoliiii teammm

7/18/2008 06:35:00 PM;

N {LA VOISINE}

profile here.

N {ATRIBUIR}

Layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}



N {MELOMANE}

anything here.

N {AMI}

{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}


N {DISCOURIR}

tagboard here.

N {DEMENTI}

its a free country(:





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com