Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
title:{
QIIHUAAAAAAA.}
SUPS ALL~!
Today was kk.
Th real stuff strted aft sch la.
Cause b4 tat nthing much, realli -.-ll
Aft sch I went to Joelyn, Hui Man and Patrick ex-sch, (Qi Hua Primary School) wif damn.
OMG!
QIHUA IS SUCH A NIIIIICE SCH~
Jeloussssssssss.
Then its lyk I feel damnnn xtra.
;x
TH PRAWN MEE THR IS SO DELICIIOUS~
YUPPIES.
Tats wad I at obviously.
YUMMMY.
All th staff lyk teachers, store aunties and uncles and such are soooooooooo nice!
^^
But when we having lunch, sit near one of their teachers.
Then they 4 lyk chat verii fun.
Xtra.
I repeat, XTRA.
Then we walk around their sch.
SOOOOOO NICE~!
They keep talking to chers.
Then while they talking, I strted thinking about WGPS and strted crying.
LOLx.
Big girl still cry.
Who says big girls dun cry? :(
Then played wif some qihua kids.
Saw riverside o.oll
Then at lyk 3:30pm? we went to Joelyn house.
Exclusive of Pat LOL.
At her house we play connect 4.
GOT ONE ROUND I DAMN DUMB.
Lose to hui min in 5 moves?
LOL.
We made 2 flowers~
I mean bonqutes.
ARTS ALIVE TIS SATURDAY!
SUPPORT 1E2 PEEPS~!
Lalala~
Then I go home.
No waiting for 11pm watch Jigoku Shoujo on arts central.
ANIME FOR LIFEEE<33
7/09/2008 10:31:00 PM;
N
{LA VOISINE}
profile here.
N
{ATRIBUIR}
Layout
RAHH;{
/designer
}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{
/font
}
N
{MELOMANE}
anything here.
N
{AMI}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
N
{DISCOURIR}
tagboard here.
N
{DEMENTI}
its a free country(:
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com