Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Thursday, July 10, 2008
title:{
LOLOL.}
Suppies~
Cris here ;x
TODAY WAS QUITE OK LOL.
Morning lalala~
Recess time when in toilet one of my modern dance senior saw me.
Then she called me.
I was lyk, o.o
Then I recognise them la.
2 of them.
One was Michelle th other I forgot th name :x
But in th end remenber is Jasmine LOLOLOL.
Then aft sch lunch in school.
CHICKENNNNNN RICEEEEEEEEE.
Then Joelyn sneak use my phone in canteen.
Then we both bend down so no teachers see.
LOL.
Funny siol.
I use hp call my mum.
Still bending down.
GO home.
Change le go CWP wif Joelyn.
She say I look weird cause first time see me dress so femine o.o
LOL.
I post th pic ltr ;x
Then we meet nat.
She say I chiio.
U ppl realli nid change specs -.-ll
Then go mac.
Suddenly remenber I forgot my wallet upstairs o.o
Rushed go up.
Suddenly someone shout my name I WAS LYK SHOCKED!?
Turn bak see hu.
OMFG!?
DUAN FENG!!!!!
I waved quickly then rushed up.
Found my wallet -.-ll
Then I told Nat I saw DF.
Then ltr he in mac also o.o
So we kept pester for his number ;x
BWAHAS.
Then Joelyn she say I also wan ur number.
OF COURSE SHE MEANT IT AS A JOKE.
I WAS LYK LOL!?
Then I went library wif nat onli.
Then came home.
Later post pics<33
7/10/2008 06:04:00 PM;
N
{LA VOISINE}
profile here.
N
{ATRIBUIR}
Layout
RAHH;{
/designer
}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{
/font
}
N
{MELOMANE}
anything here.
N
{AMI}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
N
{DISCOURIR}
tagboard here.
N
{DEMENTI}
its a free country(:
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com