Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Saturday, July 5, 2008
title:{
iLyx33}
Heyyys~!
I changed my bloqqskin.
Nice?
LOLOLOLOLOLOL.
Anyway alls, got new friendster.
Normal e-mail, add?
Pls and thnk ue LOLx.
Wth am I doin.
In Litreature I also tok so much crapp.
OMFG TODAY NCC BOIS WEAR UNI ALL BECOME MORE SHUAII LOLx.
THEN KOK HONG SO CUTE!
His uniform is too big for him seh o.oll
Then when we go in class see Rano and Khair help him do his sleeve?
I down thr kisiao.
Anyway, quite siian.
Nitez all.
7/05/2008 12:04:00 AM;
N
{LA VOISINE}
profile here.
N
{ATRIBUIR}
Layout
RAHH;{
/designer
}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{
/font
}
N
{MELOMANE}
anything here.
N
{AMI}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
N
{DISCOURIR}
tagboard here.
N
{DEMENTI}
its a free country(:
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com