{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Monday, July 7, 2008
title:{((:}

Heyyyz all.
Today was 6H July gathering :))
FUNN NEHHS.
Got Nat, CL, YX, Jeff, Ryan, QE, John,HB, HY, Zena and meee of course.
We meet le.
Then we say go Zena house find her, hy and john.
Then when we thr Zena say john not wif her.
Then everyone saw his leg ._.ll
LYK WTF!?
Then we go 520.
Play awhile then siam.
At vista point eat.
WHen we going foodcourt i saw Sonia's mum
lololol.
Then I buy food saw YX.
Tell him help me buy ;x
lazyyy =D
Eat le we go vista park.
play play play.
Hui Ying bag dunno go whr.
LOLOLOLOLOL.
Then aft tat play until 3pm go diff places.
I went Woodlands Mart's LAN shop wif th boiis excluding jeff and th otehr girls.
On bus we were crapping.
._.ll
Then reach thr sitll nid sign up wad menber ship.
CCB.
Then me QE and Ryan dun wan sign up.
YX at LAN shop go introduce me to his friend as an auntie.
Wanted to murder him.
Then th guy hu he XY tok to was an audi-er.
Lvl 21 he say.
I told him wan challenge? Come la!
LOLOLOL.
I went mac we QE and Ryan since th rest got sign up.
Go eat we all add salt LOLOLOLOL.
We go anotehr shop play th 20 cent game.
When changing money th auntie tot QE was Ryan's di.
I WAS LYK LOL!?
So we say we all same age.
Then I was luckiest for th game.
Ryan most unlucky?
QE okok luck.
Th auntie say I look lyk sec 2 ._.
LOLOLOLOL.
Then Ryan go QE home.
I go home.
Do maths then play audi.
soso.
Posted pics on class blog www.6h-ftw.blgospot.com
tired.
sleeping soon.
ciaoz~

7/07/2008 10:38:00 PM;

N {LA VOISINE}

profile here.

N {ATRIBUIR}

Layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}



N {MELOMANE}

anything here.

N {AMI}

{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}


N {DISCOURIR}

tagboard here.

N {DEMENTI}

its a free country(:





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com