Before I strt my post, TAGG REPLYS~!
yihan: How to lax because of tis ccb -.-ll
Dilis: o.oll N1 SIOLZ~~!!!
js: TYS WORRS KOR~!
Catherine: =D
Jeffree: Sorry wor. You weren't online sehhs~ Tys anyway~!
Lala~
Anywayyy.
Today was quite fun.
After sch, I was waiting for bus at bus stop.
I quarreled wif Si Yao then Zhen Ling 'angry' gto pres th bak of my kneck till veri hard.
Almost cried siol.
Bloody shouted at her.
-Angryyy-
She said sorry aft so all well, ends well.
On bus, down thr crapping me Terrence, Patrick, SiYao, Kevin, Huda & Nadia.
Terrence keep hitting my things lor.
He shuang lor.
-.-ll
Go eat things.
Then go library.
We so damnn crap siol.
When we went to macdonald down thr take pictures lyk crazy.
Wan see?
My deeeeeeelicious chocolateeee milkkkshakeeeee~

SUUUUUSHIIII~

Hudaaaaa and Nadiaaaaa~

Myyy muffin<333

Me eating muffin ;x

Me ziiliianiing ;x

Me anddd Nadiaaaaaaaa~

OMG! AVRIL LAVINGEEEEEE<33

Amirah, Maisarah and Nadia wif Shi Jing being blocked at th back.

Me andd Shi Jing jieee<3333

Me and Nadia~~~

Me and Maisarahhhh~

Me, Nadia and Maisarah~~~!

Me,Nadia, ShiJing and Maisarah<33

Th star of th four of us ^^