Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Thursday, June 5, 2008
title:{
PERFECTO!}
Heyz all.
TODAY IS ALMOST TOOOOOO PERFECT~!
MUACKS TO Y'ALL<3
LOL.
Too happy bout today.
Lets see.
I woke up at lyk 11:30am.
BWAHAS.
Then eat, study.
Quite boring at first la.
Then aft tat go audi.
I was playing wif couple dance.
I COUPLED WIF A LVL 11 SHUAii GE =D
His IGN is aniki.
Th one below th red score is me and aniki.
8 Hearts synchro, not bad eh?
Then aft tat I go MSN.
I saw Maine msg.
SHE WON TIC TO AN EXCLUSIVE BANG BANG TANG CONCERT!
She bringing me go.
I LURVEE MY BABY MAINE<3
ANyways, YiHan told me she at some fair got alot anime things.
DAMN JELOUS LOL.
Oh well.
AND GA MANGA COOMING OUT SOON.
YES!
Soon as in a few hours later?
Hehe =3
Tis day jus gets more perf by every sec!
6/05/2008 04:35:00 PM;
N
{LA VOISINE}
profile here.
N
{ATRIBUIR}
Layout
RAHH;{
/designer
}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{
/font
}
N
{MELOMANE}
anything here.
N
{AMI}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
N
{DISCOURIR}
tagboard here.
N
{DEMENTI}
its a free country(:
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com