{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Thursday, June 12, 2008
title:{Its Me.}

Heyy all.
Feeling much better le =)
Anyway, I found smthing damn intresting.
IT TOTALLY DESCRIEBES MOI.

LIBRA- The Harmonizer (Sept 23-Oct 22) Nice to everyone they meet. Can't make up their mind. Have own unique appeal. Creative, energetic, and very social. Hates to be alone. Peaceful, generous. Very loving and beautiful. Flirtatious. Give in too easily. Procrastinators. Very gullible.

Lets see, Im nice to ALMOST everyone.
I can nvr make up my damn mind -.-ll
Not sure bout th unique appeal part though ._.ll
Creative in imagination and energetic! (Shouts everywher -.-ll)
Very social so I hate to be alone, alone period is emo period =)
QUITE peaceful? Ratherly generous.
Yea im loving BUT HECK IM NOT BEAUTIFUL -.-ll
Hell, Im not flirtation ._.ll
Yea I tend to giv in =\
I dunno wad th last two means -.-ll

6/12/2008 02:00:00 PM;

N {LA VOISINE}

profile here.

N {ATRIBUIR}

Layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}



N {MELOMANE}

anything here.

N {AMI}

{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}


N {DISCOURIR}

tagboard here.

N {DEMENTI}

its a free country(:





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com