Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
title:{
Idiots.}
As I write tis, I cry.
IDIOTS.
Every single one of them.
Do they even thing b4 they act?
I hate it tis way.
I HAV SNAPPED.
I said tis to someone, your not th only one who wans to change.
The annoying smell of temptation.
You guys jus bloody bad mouth bout each other.
SPILL IT IN TH FACE WILL YA?
This is no different from my past.
I hate tis.
For once, how about changing for my sake?
JUS TIS ONCE.
IM BEGGING YOU.
PLSH JUS LIT UP TH LAMP FOR ONCE!?
I hate tis...
Th tears drip down, one by one...
6/25/2008 08:47:00 PM;
N
{LA VOISINE}
profile here.
N
{ATRIBUIR}
Layout
RAHH;{
/designer
}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{
/font
}
N
{MELOMANE}
anything here.
N
{AMI}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
N
{DISCOURIR}
tagboard here.
N
{DEMENTI}
its a free country(:
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com