Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Friday, June 20, 2008
title:{
Happy Moments<3}
Heyyy all~!
Today morning I wake up wif a phone call.
From XinYi chio bu <33
Ask me if im going or not today.
Did not noe bout it but my 'merciful' dad let me LOLx ;x
Bathe, eat light breakfast then go out.
Walk to mrt tat time keep SMS XY.
Then when I at AMK, I stand thr w8.
XY say she reach le.
Could not find her.
So called her, then th girl beside me pick up her phone ROFLX~!
Then we wait Caselyn.
Had to walk sooooooo far to finally see her.
Both DA DA DA CHIIO BUUUUS<33
;x
Then we go buy movie tix.
Go mac eat.
Ate my favourite fillet 'o' fish meal ;x
T^hen go arcade.
SUDDENLY REALISE MY WALLET LOST!?
OMFG()!*)($&!(&$*@&$*(@
Panick siolz.
Lucky it was at mac.
Left it thr.
Or I might not be alive now LOLx ;x
Then go watch th movie.
SO DAMN FUNNY CAN <33
We go th shop, I asking th person smthing.
Then she suddenly saw someone and run over to th person.
I WAS IRRITATED!?
Customer ask smthing she run to her friend.
Then aft tat go home.
On th way actually wan go CCK wif them go meet Caselyn's audi dar.
But mum wan me buy thing.
=(
MAJOR LET DOWN T.T
They go meet him lor.
On MRT wif them tat time, Caselyn was on phone wif him.
LOLx.
I go down le she still talking worrs~
Go four leaf buy smthing and mac (AGAIN) to buy rasberry flavour burst.
YUMYUM MY FAV<3
Now I at home lor.
Installing my new com~
<33
I got some pics lor.
But my freaking PC Suite dunno wad happen.
Fish la.
Oh well~
CIAOZ~
6/20/2008 07:56:00 PM;
N
{LA VOISINE}
profile here.
N
{ATRIBUIR}
Layout
RAHH;{
/designer
}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{
/font
}
N
{MELOMANE}
anything here.
N
{AMI}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
N
{DISCOURIR}
tagboard here.
N
{DEMENTI}
its a free country(:
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com