{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
title:{=)}

Heyyz all.
Long time no bloqq lerx wors =x
Recently alot of things happen.
My granparents from Malaysia came to Singapore.
They stay at our house.
They came cause of my grandfather's medical check up.
=x=x
So my cousin from my father side came over alot to visit them to.
Haha =x
My audition character siao liao.
So many clothes and all.
Then I earn alot of dens cause of BUBP and UBP.
=x
I bought a realli cute dens dress =x.
Then yst I online at night.
Suddenly my audi dar online o.O
So its lyk he totally surprise me.
I tot he say wednesday mornin then come bak SG.
So he tricked me.
LOL.
I played audi awhile wif him then offline le.
I CHANGE MY AUDI IGN =x
----JANEx33
Nice right?
^^
I got more gans AGAIN.
HAHA!
I help my clinton di and yeesan mei pass their wedding lis.
GRATZ DI AND MEI FOR PASSING<3
Still got more but im lazy to type.
OH YA, I GETTING MY OWN COMP SOON<3
YIPESS~!
Lurve ya lots<3

6/18/2008 12:40:00 PM;

N {LA VOISINE}

profile here.

N {ATRIBUIR}

Layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}



N {MELOMANE}

anything here.

N {AMI}

{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}


N {DISCOURIR}

tagboard here.

N {DEMENTI}

its a free country(:





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com