Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Sunday, May 25, 2008
title:{
Si Chuan}
Hey all.
I jus saw th
Si Chuan
(DUNNO IF I SPELL CORRECTLY. PARDON ME)
earthquake charity show
.
I realli breaking down le.
Having an
emotional battle
in my heart.
I got a few
gan meis and jies
todayy.
Yay me.
One of my jies,
Vionne
, and i were sms chattng.
So i told her i watching th show.
She told me got one girl die le still hold her pen.
I was lyk, omg...
Verii poor thing...
I on MSN chat wif
JieYi
.
We tok bout th earth quake.
They had another earth quake at lyk 4:20pm?
Omg...
So we were toking bout how we
dun appreciate th education we hav
.
Lets strtr appreciatting now then!
ITS NVR TOO LATE.
I realli hope tat th news tat comes aft, is gd news.
Bless themm.
5/25/2008 10:13:00 PM;
N
{LA VOISINE}
profile here.
N
{ATRIBUIR}
Layout
RAHH;{
/designer
}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{
/font
}
N
{MELOMANE}
anything here.
N
{AMI}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
N
{DISCOURIR}
tagboard here.
N
{DEMENTI}
its a free country(:
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com