{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
title:{ITTAI~!}

Heyyz All.
=)
How ya all doin?
Yst I went for modern dance.
Seniors mayybe gonna perform on TV <3
YAY SENIORS~!
Then th juniors down thr play truth or dare, heart attack and Concentration.
Got other gamees but I forget =x
We down thr slackk correct alreadii la.
Then aft tat I went Causeway Point meet my cousin Tedmund AKA Tedyy bear =x
Then he complained about how lonq he waited yada yada yada.
ERLOWS?
I got CCA damnn it.
Thenn ate Ice-Cream =p
My Treat ROFLS.
At home eat le playy playy.
Non of my jies or meiis online =(
Thenn aft tat my dad use awhile.
Then I play audi wif Pat.
Then its lyk my cousin playy wif him lose damn badly.
ROFL ROFLS!
Then aft he offline me and my cousin surf th web on two comps.
Then had to sleep.
But we did not sleep.
Down thr slack and chat.
And I was smsing my Vione jie<3
Thenn JiaLat lor, realise my sms bao le.
T.T
Die niia.
Ltr dad confiscate HP...

Me & My Cousin Teddy=p

5/27/2008 10:45:00 AM;

N {LA VOISINE}

profile here.

N {ATRIBUIR}

Layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}



N {MELOMANE}

anything here.

N {AMI}

{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}


N {DISCOURIR}

tagboard here.

N {DEMENTI}

its a free country(:





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com