{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
title:{Fun On Ice<33}

Heyyy<33
Today was th mark of end of mid-year exams for my sch<33
It was maths paper 2.
It was quite hard!
Then went home to get ready go jurong entertaintment wif Joelyn<33
Quite rush cause I had lyk 50 mins onli.
And I still had to eat...
Was late by 4min.
When reach thr, Joelyn cousin haven come.
So we went in first.
Th shoes at first was hard to wear LOLx.
When I was about to step on th ice, I was soooooo damn scard!
First time lol.
I Manage to skate in 10-20mins time wif out any help.
Because I roller blade mahhs.
Joelyn kept falling down ~.~
SO I was lyk, I called YiHan and Timothy tat time, I starting will say, 'Can call ambulance?'
But Joelyn got muchh better over tiime.
Me too.
Thr were alot of pros thr.
Then her cousin and her friend came.
Her cousin and I holding her, she fall down, then make me fall down ._.
LOL.
Unnatural falling and my first fall.
LOLx.
I enjoyed my self alot!
WHen I take of my skates I try bend my toes.
OUCH!
SO DAMNNNN PAIN!
T.T
Then we played a picture finding game at a game machine.
Joelyn and her cousin share mee siam.
Smelled niice((:
Then went home.
My head was damn pain.
And it kept getting worse T.T
Even now when I'm at home, my head is still damn pain~!
Rest rest...

5/07/2008 06:24:00 PM;

N {LA VOISINE}

profile here.

N {ATRIBUIR}

Layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}



N {MELOMANE}

anything here.

N {AMI}

{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}


N {DISCOURIR}

tagboard here.

N {DEMENTI}

its a free country(:





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com