{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Thursday, May 15, 2008
title:{150508'}

HEYYZ<3
Sorry did not post so muchh.
Distracted by GA and Audi.
ROFLS.
My Baby's fault!
I was lyk watching th manga on th net, and watching th anime (WHICH I HAV WATCHED COUNTLESS NO. OF TIMES ALREADI!).
I also bought 2 volumes of th manga in one day.
CHINESE ver.
Normally I wun buy chinese but...
GA IS JUS TOO DARN ADDICTIVE
And now Im waiting for chinese vol 9.
Which aft my calculations state tat it will come out in uhhhhh junee?
And Im waiting for chapter 98 to be published!
OMFG TH STORY LINE IS JUS TOO DARN EXCITING!
NatsumexMikan is darn hot too!
Ruka-pyon is damn kawaiii can?
Tsubasa is shuaii lyk siiaoz!
Hotaru is kinda cute <3
Iinchou I tot was a girl at first cause he was so darn cutee!
Luna is darn irritating trying to seperate Mikan and Natsume.
!!!
-Death Glare Siolz-
NOBARA-CHAN, YOU'RE SO DARN BRAVE.
MY HERO!
U SAVED NATSUME-KUN AND MIKAN!
I LUV UEEE MUACKKS!
ROFLS.
TIS IS AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO VIEWERS OF WWW.DIAMOND-DUST-DREAMS.BLOGSPOt.COM:
Th web mistress is experiencing GA hyperness mode; red alert. Pls take cover at ur nearest GA prevention shelter, thnk uee.
ROFLS!
KYAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
Natsume is darn hot.
U hate him u die.
-GLARE-
Anyway, my MYE was okok -.-ll
Maths and geog fail.
CHINESE IMPROVE<3
History A1!
English I was dissapointed despite passing.
Science borderline pass.
Art ok:D
Ummm, nthing else?
Anyway, IM BAK IN AUDI BABE!
ROFLS.
(STILL IN ABOVE MENTIONED CRAZINESS MODE.)
So.
Trying pulling me away from GA if u wan me to post more ROFLS.
TOMOLO BUYING ANOTHER CHAPTER<3

5/15/2008 06:56:00 PM;

N {LA VOISINE}

profile here.

N {ATRIBUIR}

Layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}



N {MELOMANE}

anything here.

N {AMI}

{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}


N {DISCOURIR}

tagboard here.

N {DEMENTI}

its a free country(:





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com