Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Sunday, April 20, 2008
title:{
So Yst ((:}
HEYYS~!
Yst was Huda's b'dae.
Happy B'dae Gal^^
Sorry I did not say tat yst, was at my cousin's house.
It was my GrandMa's birthday^^
I went there a little later then my mother and brother.
Reason: PSP.
=p
My cousin was lyk pushing me to go?
Agnes sms me tell me hurry go LOLx.
Reach there ler was so damn shock!
SO MANY PEOPLE LE.
Buffet go Sushi somemore =p
Too bad no scallop sushi T.T
I go into the room wif all my cuzees.
Almost all la.
Mostly th younger ones.
Played and eat LOLx.
One of my cousin when to this web shop.
OMFG!?
ALL THE BAGS FROM TAIWAN TH.
AND IT WAS ALL SO DAMN CUTEEEEEEEEEE.
I loved the pink sling bag one.
My mother tolf one of my cousin who is going to thailand help me buy clothes and bags.
Uh...
Wadeva.
THE BAGS WERE SO DAMN CHEAP!
At first I thought $250?
Cause there write $250.
My cousin said is $250 divide be 22.
I was lyk, OMFG?
TATS LYK, $11?
OMFG~!!!!
SO DAMN CHEAP.
My mum dun wan buy for me.
T.T
4/20/2008 03:04:00 PM;
N
{LA VOISINE}
profile here.
N
{ATRIBUIR}
Layout
RAHH;{
/designer
}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{
/font
}
N
{MELOMANE}
anything here.
N
{AMI}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
N
{DISCOURIR}
tagboard here.
N
{DEMENTI}
its a free country(:
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com