Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Friday, April 25, 2008
title:{
Siian Diao.}
Today was DAMN sian.
Morning wait for Joelyn till lyk 7am?
Was soooo damn afraid I was going to be late.
English exam somemore sehhs.
So I finally gave up on waiting -.-ll
On the bus saw Amirah^^
Talked abit then we reach sch lerhz!
At sch Joelyn not thr.
Thought she absent.
She jus woke up late -.-ll
She smsed me.
GOD I DID NOT BRING MY HP -.-ll
She forget bring money for her chior thing.
YiHan and ZhenLing lent her money.
I lent her $4.
She still nid money.
Go borrow from SiYao.
Then Patrick was lyk 'snatching' th money.
LOLx.
We go up classroom.
Sat at our tables.
ITS EXAM TIME (Reborn in season 1 alwaes say its dying will time mah LOLX).
I write th compo damn confuse.
Why?
Limit 300 words.
MY LAST COMPO WROTE 800+ WORDS CAN.
Cancel lyk crazy.
I worte to Ms Hayati for section B LOLx.
(Primary school friends should noe Ms Hayati =p)
Recess nthing much.
Paper 2 one half do th paper finish.
Left 45 mins more.
Slack thr.
FINALY 45 MINS OVER.
Siian diao.
Went to Amiralty wif YiHan, Joelyn, ShiJing, Timothy and Patrick.
Kok Hong walk half way wib us.
Actually meet Alyssa and Charmaine, but they cannot come :(
Patrick when home.
Then YiHan.
Then Timothy and Joelyn go CWP.
They hab interview wif th MOE people mah.
Left me and Shi Jing jie.
We going up in th lift got 2 other people.
They were talking bout building a hotel in ADMIRALTY.
I WAS LYK, WTH?
ADMIRALTY!?
Shi Jing and I out of lift she laugh lyk siiao.
LOLx.
I mean lyk, hotel in admiralty?
WTH!?
-.-ll
Then we were chatting thr.
THN HER MRT COME SHE CRAP I LYK SOMEONE!?
-.-ll
My MRT came soon aft.
I take 912.
Then a girl from Woodlands fell.
Th side beside me was empty.
She fell and hit me.
Never even say sorry.
Jus continue chat wib her friends.
When kind of crap la.
Shyt her larhs.
zzz Some ppl are jus pure lame.
4/25/2008 01:41:00 PM;
N
{LA VOISINE}
profile here.
N
{ATRIBUIR}
Layout
RAHH;{
/designer
}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{
/font
}
N
{MELOMANE}
anything here.
N
{AMI}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
N
{DISCOURIR}
tagboard here.
N
{DEMENTI}
its a free country(:
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com