Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Friday, April 18, 2008
title:{
~Luv ya lots~}
Heyyyyy~!
Quite a few days no post lerrr~!
Hehesssss.
Gommen neh!
Anyway, many things happened.
More important stuff:
-Go to see Timothy's project at mega sports park wif YiHan, Joelyn & Patrick
-2.4km Run ((TIRED LYK CRAZY))
-NAPFA test ((Did quite ok.))
-Oral English ((I talked crap cans?))
-TODAY =p
NAPFA was quite funny.
Joelyn do incline chin up.
36
.
WTH!?
Mr Soh still touch her wrist to see if she human or not LOLx.
We were laughing kaes?
JieNi sit and reach 50CM!?
Mr Tan can do until 24cm still talk bout it.
LOLx.
After tat all end lers.
I dun go home.
Joelyn went home ler :(
SHE TOT I GO HOME LE.
LOLx?
Me and Nadia walk around school.
We see both group of boys do NAPFA.
Then I was trying to tell David call Timothy, me and Nadia hand sign to him lyk crazy b4 he understand?
WTH!?
Play here, play there.
Run here, run there.
Talk here, talk there.
Boys end le we go home.
Wif JQ, JN and other girls <33
Btw, I pass most exams but GOD.
GOT POSSIBILITY I WILL FAIL GEOG?
Hope my poem help me raise points?
T.T
Yst, during lunch I go coffee shop wif Timothy.
Saw Patrick and Si Yao hu were on their way bak to sch.
Buy french fries.
Timothy ate hokkien mee.
Suddenly Patrick come.
Me and Timothy were talking about him then he suddenly appear?
I was lyk, WTF?
Then thay say they hav 'telepathy powers wif each other'.
Eat, go bak to sch.
Wif Kevin.
Yea, half way thru he suddenly came.
Oral I talk alot of crap cans?
LOLx.
Today still kae kae la.
Alot of craps can?
4/18/2008 06:13:00 PM;
N
{LA VOISINE}
profile here.
N
{ATRIBUIR}
Layout
RAHH;{
/designer
}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{
/font
}
N
{MELOMANE}
anything here.
N
{AMI}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
N
{DISCOURIR}
tagboard here.
N
{DEMENTI}
its a free country(:
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com