Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
title:{
Lala ((;}
YOZ.
FIRST LETS COMPLAIN BOUT DILIS.
((:
Dilis and gang keep one hiding my things dunno go whr lor yst.
KNS -.-ll
My wallet, my pencil case then end up now I dunno whr th hell is my neoprint pouch.
Damnnn it.
Tis iish shoo noob mans.
Anyway, I am watchiing anime and stuff right now.
Dealing wif th stupid excel thingy too.
-.-ll
Morning I was lyk emoing -.-ll
Rare stuff for me.
=(
Whole MT period I emo.
Got reasons la.
Then maths.
Ms. Joyce nbr comee ((:
YEAS~!
A guy call Mr. ROy come.
When he was introducing himself on the board, he write Mr Siva and Mr Jack Chong.
We were lyk lol lor.
Finally he write his real name.
I was lyk, he was Mr Ng's brother lor.
So weiird =33
Oh ya, speaking of Mr Ng, yst during music test, I was writing and getting fustrated over my stupid ans. (( Last time learn Panio now forget everything =33)
SUDDENLY HE DONALD DUCK LOR.
KNS.
I JUMPED LEHHS.
-.-ll
Bak to today.
Mr. Roy was quite funny larrhs.
Then after tat mass run 2.4km trail.
SO tiired.
Haiz I dun wan post le la. I wanna sleep...
4/01/2008 04:52:00 PM;
N
{LA VOISINE}
profile here.
N
{ATRIBUIR}
Layout
RAHH;{
/designer
}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{
/font
}
N
{MELOMANE}
anything here.
N
{AMI}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
N
{DISCOURIR}
tagboard here.
N
{DEMENTI}
its a free country(:
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com