{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Monday, April 21, 2008
title:{Kawaiiiiiiiiiiiiii.}

Heyyy all=p
Morning strted jus fiine.
Accept I had to wait for Joelyn for awhile.
Was worried I did end up late!!!
Was not.
LOLx.
Reach school, put bag go general office find yihan.
One long que outside?
Uhhh.
Chat wif YiHan awhile then go take bag and go quadrangle.
Alot of award thingy agains.
-.-lll
Go up class.
Joelyn told me see Patrick.
OMFG!?
HE CUT HAIR SO WEIRD?
Oh well.
During home period, house keeping.
Then strting of science Mr Tan show us smthing.
OMFG!
A powepoint slide of everyone's pic?
AND 2 PICTURES RIP FROM MY BLOG DE LOR.
OI!
COPYRIGHT MANS!
He say he haven't put Yuki's horn picture.
TOOO BAD!
I delete the post le.
Hehe.
Geog we do alot of dumb things lyk book balancing.
My group is lyk, so inactive?
Recess I felt rather lonely.
I was telling Zena I wanna transfer go woodgrove primary.
I am sooooo talking to my parents
I feel left out in WRSS.
I was reluctant to go to WRS to begin wif.
Maths stil can.
English was can can la.
CHINESE WAS DUMBEST.
Do nothing but copy homework.
MY HISTORY TEST 17/20!!!
^^
Went to CWP wif Joelyn and Huda.
On the bus Patrick was panda-ing here and thr?
I was lyk 'WTF'?
At CWP, we went to th MRT thr the shop.
ALOT OF NIICE THINGS THR!
I loved the rings, the fake daimond bracelet was awesome!
I am soooooo buying it.
I also buying the couple keychain for myself ((:
Maybe giv to best friend?
Does not hav to be boyfriend can?
-.-ll
Went mini toons.
SAW JOELYN'S LOLLIPOP MIRROR.
LOLx.
Then went to Action City.
Me and Huda split money buy a kawaii CJ7 doll for a reason ^^
I bought a chocolate cookie.
Joelyn say YiHan hav.
Dun care.
I get wad I want.
Talk to YiHan she also dun mind.
I WAN TH BIRTHDAY BEAR!
SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
Nid to update wanted list LOL.
Youtube has a user called nigahiga.
Go watch his shows.
Its damn funny cans?
Subscribe too ^^

4/21/2008 04:49:00 PM;

N {LA VOISINE}

profile here.

N {ATRIBUIR}

Layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}



N {MELOMANE}

anything here.

N {AMI}

{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}


N {DISCOURIR}

tagboard here.

N {DEMENTI}

its a free country(:





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com