{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Thursday, April 24, 2008
title:{JOTANBOJI OMEDETTO!}

Heyys.
Yst was Patrick and Kevin's birthday^^
Happy 13th Birthday bth of uee^^
Alot of things happened yst but th one to take note of was DEFINITELY th outing to macdonals!
After Maths remedial, me, joelyn, yihan, david, timothy and patrick went downstairs canteen find mr tan.
He put his thing we went to admiralty macdonalds^^
At macdonald he sent a message to th @life tv.
He say 10 mins will appear on th @life TV.
10 mins later no hav -.-ll
Guess we were kinda engross to it.
After tat I also send a message ((:
20 mins later still nvr appear!
YiHan went home first.
TImothy went home.
Then David.
Left me, joelyn, patrick and mrtan.
We talked about school and such.
At 4:20pm lyk tat, the messages appeared ((:
Mr Tan the was Happy Birthday To Patrick from Mr Tan and 1e2 gals and boys.
I was lyk saying if u put gals, why u dun use bois.
LOLx.
Then my message appear.
Happy Birthday to starfish! 1e2 rocks!
LOLx.
Weird message hors?
Then we went home.
On th way I notice my blouse tuck out LOLx.
Mr Tan go bak sch ((:
Me, Joelyn and Patrick take 912 bus.
I was Deifining here and defining there.

Finally reach my stop.

LOLx.
I'm weiird^^
Friday mayybe meeting Alyssa and Charmaine ^^
YAYS~!

4/24/2008 04:00:00 PM;

N {LA VOISINE}

profile here.

N {ATRIBUIR}

Layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}



N {MELOMANE}

anything here.

N {AMI}

{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}


N {DISCOURIR}

tagboard here.

N {DEMENTI}

its a free country(:





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com