Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Monday, April 28, 2008
title:{
Haha...}
HEYZ ALL~!
Today was abit corrupted -.-ll
Morning was damn hot -.-ll
Then at quadragle, me and joelyn were lyk asking boys, u all noe today hab chinese oral?
LOLx.
Then suddenly Kevin say Pat say no.
So we go find out.
Chinese teacher tell th DnT students no tell us -.-ll
WTH?
So lyk, freak out.
Aft tat th discipline comitte wan tok to upper and lower sec.
Tok to upper sec in hall first.
SO LYK, LOWER SEC SIT UNDER TH SUN AT TH QUADRAGLE FOR MORE THAN 20 MINS OR SO?
AND ALL WE DID THR WAS READIN.
Sian.
ENd up go hall is 6 upper sec boys throw things down from the upper sec block so wan apologize to whole sch.
They did it on eng exam day.
I was lyk, uhhhh hab meh?
I was playing in th classroom so I did not noe =p
Hehe.
Then go bak to class was lyk so damn late ler.
Left 30 mins of english =p
Sing song for Amirah.
ALL THOSE WHOES BIRTHDAY IN MAY, LOOK OUT <33
Syafiqah gave her a damnnnn cute ladybug thingy<33
PLayedd around.
MUSIC.
Me, Joelyn and YiHan go find si yao teach maths.
Hahas.
YiHan go bak.
Then after tat teacher suddenly angry.
Some idiot crush Afiq's music test paper?
So obviously is not girls.
So teacher tell us study (girls).
Me and Joelyn rushedd bak.
Bois tio lecture.
No one admit.
So ALL BOIS MINUS 5 MARKS.
Oh no...
Class avergrate sure lower lyk hell de.
Minus 90 for class overall lehs.
Recess, I eat then go music room.
Kevin and Patrick was thr 0.0
So talk to cher.
Then Tiffany come.
Then Timothy come.
Timothy and Patrick down thr play panio.
Rest tok to cher.
Then maths.
Yeon Hao and Divyanth make teacher angry.
haiz.
Geog nthing much.
History not much too.
Then after sch I wiatfor Joelyn as she eat lunch.
Then went on bus.
Joelyn, Timothy, Patrick and Si Yao also.
TImothy go alll th way to th bak of th bus to sit -.-ll
Then th 4 of us at th center.
Then I was tio bully till very bad -.-ll
At CWP Joelyn and Timothy were hiding from me at popular.
SO lyk go lor.
Then I at Comics.
FInding Katekyo Hitman Reborn thing.
THEN JOELYN SAW TH POKER CARDS FOR TH ANIME.
I WAS GOING BONKERS.
ONLI HAD $4 BUT TH THING $6.50
Omfg...
SO lyk was damn desperate.
Saw Hui Ying<33
Ask her if sh can lend me money.
She no money.
Finally Joelyn lend me money.
I owe her twice.
LOL.
Then go home.
lala.
I LUV KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN AND HIBARI IS HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.
4/28/2008 03:31:00 PM;
N
{LA VOISINE}
profile here.
N
{ATRIBUIR}
Layout
RAHH;{
/designer
}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{
/font
}
N
{MELOMANE}
anything here.
N
{AMI}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
N
{DISCOURIR}
tagboard here.
N
{DEMENTI}
its a free country(:
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com