Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Saturday, March 15, 2008
title:{
-YAWNNS-}
Heyy y'all.
Jus came bak frm Malaysia -YAWNS-
JB onli but the traffic jam was soooooooooooo Heavy!
Stuck thr for lyk more then 1/2 an hour?
zzzzz.
Go custom those over 15 years of age hav to get out of car input thumb prints.
lol?
I ask my dad why onli 15 and above he say cause below 15 too short to be Mas Selamat.
Oh god?
Hello?
Last time I recieve th police sms Mas Selamat is 158 Cm tall and I am onli shorter by 1 cm.
CHARMAINE IS 160CM GODDAMNIT.
After checkpoint go eat.
I go toilet come out so a rat or mouse or wadeva suddenly pop out.
SHOCK LOR.
Almost fell down.
Eat wantan mee =))
So yummy.
Also eat uh wad was it call again?
Somesort of jian dan wif oyster or smthing lyk tat.
Go Holiday Inn<33
Shop shop abit.
Eat eat abit.
Walk walk abit.
LOL.
Then go find my grandparents.
DINNER TIME~!
I ate
CHICKEN RICE
.
LOL.
Yea my sec sch friends might probally wanna kill me nows ((:
Anyway then go home.
OMFG?
MAJOR JAM AGAIN.
-.-ll
Thnk god I bought my hp and mp3?
more then 45mins stuck thr.
FINALLY REACH HOME!
Slackk thr abit.
Try to untangle my stupid necklace.
Gave up cause untangle till hand pain.
So here I am using my comp.
I seriouly nid to find a blogskin i truly like.
ZzZZZz
3/15/2008 09:38:00 PM;
N
{LA VOISINE}
profile here.
N
{ATRIBUIR}
Layout
RAHH;{
/designer
}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{
/font
}
N
{MELOMANE}
anything here.
N
{AMI}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
N
{DISCOURIR}
tagboard here.
N
{DEMENTI}
its a free country(:
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com