{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Thursday, March 13, 2008
title:{SO YST}

YO~!
YST WAS SOOOO FUNN!!!
I MET CANDY STEAD SHANETTE TAN<33
I wake up, slack then go bathe.
I wore Sleeveless, vest and mine skirt ((:
Suddenly Shanette sae she early reach, rush out of house.
On MRT, hear MP3 and smsing.
Finally reach AMK ((:
Shanette keep rushing me.
I did not noe whr was mac, so I run here run thr.
Finally, saw Shanette~!!!
KYAHHH<33
Her mum, maid and lil bro thr.
I said hi.
LOL.
Went to book tix.
Her family went to watch Ah Long Pte Ltd.
Me and Shanette watch The Leap Year.
Theirs 12:40 pm strt, so they did not go mac eat wif us.
Ours is 1:25pm
Went mac, eat the usual FISH O FILET EXTRA VALUE MEAL<33
YUMMIE~!
Shanette eat Nuggets and Milo~
Eat, eat, eat, rain.
._.ll
RUsh under rain.
Suddenly SHan friend MMS me.
OMFG.
SOOOOOOOO SHUAII.
Me and Shan down thr I keep saying I HATE U!
I HATE U!
Then go watch Leap years.
OMFG SO DAMN ROMANTIC<33
After tat we went to meet the blog shop owner.
LOL.
She paid $59.
DORTZ.
Go take neoprint...
SO cutee<33
My eyes were verii weird in the neoprint ._.ll
Design till damn cutee<33
ILY CANDYSTEAD SHANETTE ((:
Wee see the DDR.
10 step the guuy verii pro ._.ll
I play lovely ((188BPM AUDITION<33))
LOL!
SO DAMN FUN.
Nxt time mus plae agaiN!
Shanette went home on taxi.
I met My ex-chinese tution teacher Channel ((:
She gave me a shoe lyk panda pencil case and a bag ((:
On MRT the say train will terminate at Yishun -.-ll
Troublesoeme.
Reach CWP I bought Ice Cream then take bus home ((:
Reach home I eat, then relax awhile, then I fell asleep.
>.<
OMFG.
I SLEPT FOR MORE THEN 12 HRS((My mum sae.))
Haiz.
Oh well...

3/13/2008 11:44:00 AM;

N {LA VOISINE}

profile here.

N {ATRIBUIR}

Layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}



N {MELOMANE}

anything here.

N {AMI}

{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}


N {DISCOURIR}

tagboard here.

N {DEMENTI}

its a free country(:





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com