{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Thursday, March 27, 2008
title:{sciience;}

YO~!
Today was shooooo tiring.
Even though I sleep for 7 hours I feel so tired~
Morning we had Digital Imaging instead of Art ((:
So fun lol.
Teacher wan say smthing she accidentally say curyy?
LMAOZ.
It was also th first
After tat was CPE.
Nbr run todayy =p
I rather run then write lor.
Funny thing was, Patrick forget his own index no.
-.-ll
When Joelyn look at me and yihan we down thr saying so sweet cause she, shijing, pat and Rano one grp.
=p
Then when Pat walking past, me and yihan say again =p
Recess I was lyk passing by Huda she went to buy the wrong ruler mah so I snatch =p
But of course return it to her -.-ll
Recess go up.
Pulling session again.
Cause Yuki ~ZhenLing~ wan me teach her how to say someone lyk someone in jap mahhs~
I dun teach then she keep tugging me then I tell Tiffany come help pull me away.
Then after tat she still go grab me and Tiffany still keep pulling me.
Finally over...
=p
Maths suppose to be teh trail.
But too many ppl no briing.
So no lor.
End up becoming tomolo~!
lolx.
Science badddd news.
Class hab to stay bak for corrections.
Go thru workbook 6.3
English we got our Composition bakk ((:
I got 19/30.
My story was quite dramatic.
-.-ll
Huda got 20/30~!
haha.
After tat Mr Shah came in to say tat our History project was on monday lolx.
English end le we wait for Mr Tan.
I used Mr Tan hp call my mother.
THEN THEY WERE LYK FOOLING AROUND ME?
Then my mum lyk abit dun belif me i gave th phone to mr tan to tok to her.
WE WERE LAUGHING LYK HELL!?
Ok mayybe onli me =p
Then suddenly find out onli some nid stay bak?
YiHan and Joelyn pang seh me lorrs~!
LOL.
Then I finish le I go homee.
I suddenly saw Joelyn.
We go bus stop then stop at 888 thr.
THEN OMFG I SAW EZ-LINK COVER AGAIN?
I go buy all th Prince Of Tennis the ((:
Then we went to Pizza Hut.
THEN THE SONG HOT BY AVRIL LAVINGE COME OUT !
LOLX~!
Then on bus I wan get off at my stop Joelyn took my wallet and put it in her pocket -.-ll
I WAS LYK KNS LORS.
She onli return it to me at th interchange...
Then when I waiting for bus wif her, 911 come so fast.
I WAS LYK OMFG!?
She pang seh me again...
Reach home le slck, so tired...

3/27/2008 04:09:00 PM;

N {LA VOISINE}

profile here.

N {ATRIBUIR}

Layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}



N {MELOMANE}

anything here.

N {AMI}

{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}


N {DISCOURIR}

tagboard here.

N {DEMENTI}

its a free country(:





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com