{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
title:{Kawaii no usa~!}

Heyy~!
Her lameness did not come tag my blog todayys~!
Surprised~!!!
Oh well, jus so u noe, you are alwaysed welcome to get sclded ^^
Todayy was quites kaes.
OK WAD AM I SAYING.
IT WAS ANNOYINGLY FUN ROLF.
=p
Joelyn latee meet up today -.-ll
Still forget bring dunno wad.
LOL.
Then I remenber I forget bring my wallet my mum threw it down in a platic bag ROLF.
Go meet Dilis at her bustop.
Then reach sch, go buy lit file then go classroom.
LITREATURE~~!!
I wrote my name CRYSTAL then S I put SANE LOL.
So teacher took notice lor LOL.
PE.
Suddenly sepperated into 3 grps LOL.
2.4km.
Standing Broad Jump and unknown.
I was in standing broadjump.
=p
SHVONNE WAS PICKED ON BY TEACHER LOL.
Then LHT and Pat keep talking bout crystals.
-.-ll
SCIENCE~!
Pat asked a verii stupid ques...
ASKED ABOUT CRYSTALLIZATION.
People around me strted saying my name -.-ll
MrTan explain lor.
I WAN CHANGEE NAME~!!!!!!
RECESS.
OMFG~!
FIRST TIME NEVER EAT FINISH CHICKEN RICE 0_0
LOL.
Bought a realli cute plaster in bookshop.
Timothy strted counterring me lor.
keep saying CRYSTALLIZATION.
He say he learn from pat de -.-ll
OMFG?
MY MATHS NA GET 19/25?
!?
ALGEBRA QUIZ GET 1/10?
FAINT!!!
English me and Amirah down thr crapping LOLS.
CHINESE~!
Chiiong copy YiHan th h/w.
=p=p
I drink water then haven swallow mah.
I see my water bottle.
OMFG.
SO MANY ANTS!!!
I quickly pui out th stupid water.
Joelyn keep acting as ant ghost -.-
After sch I went to Joelyn house.
We took same bus as Patrick lol.
I was using my hp make joelyn ear LOL.
Then she play one veri childish song and th spongebob theme song.
PATRICK GO SING HIS VERS LOL.
Nadia keep crapping down thr -.-ll
Say wad I lyk hu and all.
I was lyk wanna die?
Patrick at busstop keep talking bout ants ants I was lyk crying in my heart lors!
Then got one time he pause for drama mah.
Joelyn help him jie lor so of course my reactiong is "wad" u all shud noe =p.
Then he ask Joelyn change place wif him she dun let then she let cause she scared.
Panic Panic LOL.
YEA~! BUS COME LE.
IM SAVED.
On bus we tok tok tok lor.
Get off bus we tok abit then patrick's last words was smthing related to shyt?
LOL.
GO JOELYN'S HOUSE EAT MAGIE MEE =p.
Then did abit h/w HuiMin come le((;
After awhile joelyn log in her msn.
I keep help her xtra press enter =p=p
THEN PLAY MONOPOLY!
Pearlyn and Joelyn's cuzee play wif me and HuiMin.
Suddenly me and Joelyn tag team.
WE WERE LAUGHING LYK HELL~!
Then go homex~!
I ate fried rice for dinner.
And tadahh~!
=p
THE ENDZ~

3/25/2008 06:51:00 PM;

N {LA VOISINE}

profile here.

N {ATRIBUIR}

Layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}



N {MELOMANE}

anything here.

N {AMI}

{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}


N {DISCOURIR}

tagboard here.

N {DEMENTI}

its a free country(:





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com