{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Friday, March 28, 2008
title:{ILY♥}

Heyx ((:
Today was our maths thrail...
Run here run thr lyk crazy =p
Then chinese class~
Spelling quite a handful cheat lolx.
I felt lyk sleeping...
Suddenly change place.
Patrick change with Roger, Jia Hao change wif Huda and dunno hu else.
Omfg Roger.
Then Patrick complain he cannot see.
Instead of going bak to his own place, he go shi jing place LOLX.
Do th boring newspaper reflection.
I do on correction tape LOLX.
Recess fooled aorund.
When go hall they strted pulling me again T.T
SCIENCE WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOO DRAMATIC TODAY.
LOLX.
MR TAN SING, DANCE AND ACT =p
Shui lian and Nadia also XD
Then after tat Geography test.
Got one ques was name one nut tat !Kung Bushmen eat or smthing lyk tat.
I go think of ground nut =p
ALOT PPL WRITE PEANUT!?
ZL and SJ write cashew nut.
She say its her stupidest ans ever cause its shooooooooooo high class.
I TRIP OVER MY OWN CHAIR AND FALL -.-ll
Omfg so embarrassing.
Then go home.
Eat lunch.
My mum and grandma at cwp, bro at sch.
Plae lorrs.
=p
Oh well.
SHORT, SWEET, SIMPLE

3/28/2008 01:49:00 PM;

N {LA VOISINE}

profile here.

N {ATRIBUIR}

Layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}



N {MELOMANE}

anything here.

N {AMI}

{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}


N {DISCOURIR}

tagboard here.

N {DEMENTI}

its a free country(:





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com