{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Monday, March 10, 2008
title:{Happyy days}

YO~!
Today, Im tired yet happy.
7:30am my arlam clock rang.
-GROAN-
I hav to wake get rdy for modern dance.
siianz =.=
I slackk awhile, got bathe eat breakfast tat time my egg spill on my uniform.
OMFG.
I was shocked lorrr!
Panicked lyk crazy.
My mum sae nbm, come home wash.
But I say 2 hr onli lehh.
She abit surprise, she told me is until 11:30am lehh.
Shockk...
PANICK EVEN MORE.
I tot until 10:30 lehh!
12 got to meet YiiHann they all at CWP.
Gasp........
I said I was going straight to CWP after CCA.
Quickly pack all my clothes, books and pencil case.
Go sch I look lyk noob lor.
Wear uniform no wear properly, carry 2 bag ((One wif all the stuff I packed and another wif my shoes))
zzzz.
Reach sch modern dancee.
Do the usual warm up.
SO PAIIN.
Hav to get flexible!
((DETERMINED))
I went to help my teacher to carry things wif Vivian.
OMFG!?
The skirts aree so long.
Then go make our senior's hat.
Makee glittery glittery de.
SHINYY~!
My speciallity((:
-wiinks-
TeeHee.
DO until 11:50 thenn I was released.
Quickly wear shoe and runn to bus stop.
Call Joelyn then someone shouting and scolding me in the background.
F7.
Perfect timing my bus come.
Reach CWP, wait lift wait so long.
-.-ll
Reach 4th floor rush to NeoPrint shop.
See they all not thr but suddenly hear Shi Jing voice.
OMFG, RUN PASS THEM NVR NOTICE THEY THERE.
Patrick, Timothy and Si Yao went some whr.
SO called them come bak.
[[CREDITS TO YIHAN. ((:]]
loll.
Tell them come over when they at opposite.
KEVIN U TINK I STUPID AH.
TINK I CANNOT SEE YOU HIDE AH.
-.-
He say whr are bois we kept syaing they reach le.
Pull him go thr.
Patrick say TV verii nice when we brought Kevin to them.
SHOOOO ANGRY>:(
Tell them takee they no wan take.
ANGRY.
SO decided go eat lunch.
At lunch, I share carrot cake wif YiHan.
Then we sneak take boi's picture.
Then begin th picture taking session.
DOrtz.
GO library.
Heavy rain...
F7.
All share umbrella in paiirs.
Shi Jing and me share she scard fall down so slowly walk.
Yi Han and Joelyn use mine.
At library alot of lost session.
Timothy dunno go whr, then I dunno whr others.
Left to stare.
Study study study at 3rd lvl.
Do H/W.
Then accompany Shi Jing go find Mai.
Forgot my handphone.
GO bak take.
Under my book and my unzipped pencil case was ontop my book.
DId not noe.
Lift the book, found my hp,
I bought chocolate milkshake and sun bian bang Patrick buy strawberry.
Kevin was damn annoying.
So angry wif him.
Then Yi Han mama help me fix my pencil case wif effort.
But still drop out the zip =x
U did ur best la YiHan mama SOBBBBBB.
Then strted packing up.
They manage pursuae Patrick and Timothy take neoprint.
Si Yao went home.
Kevin followed but went home half way.
Take neoprint yihan pay ((:
Second time she pay abit, we still needed $2.
Patrick gave the money.
o_o
Wow.
Joelyn and Yi Han keep taking patrick as en ren.
He still go take broomstick block them.
I was laughing lyk hell.
Go Take neoprint 2nd time.
So damnnn funn =33
Go buy spinach~!
Joelyn pei wo ((:
Go home~!
I can't belif i am saying tis but...
I LURVE 1E2 MORE THEN 6H

3/10/2008 06:07:00 PM;

N {LA VOISINE}

profile here.

N {ATRIBUIR}

Layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}



N {MELOMANE}

anything here.

N {AMI}

{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}


N {DISCOURIR}

tagboard here.

N {DEMENTI}

its a free country(:





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com